Error Messaging after selecting Check-In

Options
This morning, I successfully selected Check-In and recorded today's weight. Log out. Later, needed to change the weight, logged back in, selected Check-In and get the following error message.
Error
Sorry, but a server error occurred processing your request. Out team has been notified of the issue.
Return to myfitnesspal.com

Have sent an email through MFP but often those responses are very general and provide little help. This happens only with Check-In.

Replies

• AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
  • Maxxitt
    Maxxitt Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    I get those messages from time to time and within a few minutes I can access the page no problem.
  • no1texan
    no1texan Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Status still same - error message when I select Check-In. And I need to enter Check-In data for today and not able to do so??
  • no1texan
    Options
    Sent an "email" to Support - have heard nothing. So I am stuck not being able to fully use MFP today--support is basically non-existent - guess this is way to upgrade and pay for premium? I won't do it. I will find another way. MFP is not the only app.
  • Fatty_Nuff
    Fatty_Nuff Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I've noticed my news feed page sometimes won't load properly on Chrome. Did you try using another browser?
  • no1texan
    Options
    Thanks Fatty_Nuff for your suggestion. I tried Internet Explorer and did not have the problem. I normally use Google Chrome. So at least I can get into MFP to record today.
  • no1texan
    Options
    "server error" resolved:) Self-proclaimed kudos to me. How resolved? The error message referred to a server error has occurred. So I Googled, on Chrome, how to resolve a server error on Chrome. The answer: clear all cookies/cashed images and files, reopen Chrome. Bingo-it worked, no more error message when clicking on Check-In. I'm glad to share with MFP but not sure how. They have contacted me by email, general email, asking me a lot of general questions. I'll just keep using MFP, if I hear from MFP, okay, if not - oh well. Such small issues.
  • no1texan
    Options
    No more switching between Internet Explorer and Chrome.