Wii workouts for 4??

Options
So, we have Wii Fit Plus & Biggest Loser Wii, but I either can't find, or they don't accomodate multiple players.

For Biggest Loser Wii, I know how to do the "challenges" with 2 players. Don't know if you can do anything else at the same time (the instruction booklet doesn't go into much detail).

Haven't found anything on Wii Fit Plus that 2+ can do simultaneously.

So... 1. IS THERE A WAY TO DO 2 OR 4 PLAYERS OTHER THAN THE ABOVE ON THESE 2 GAMES?

2. ARE THERE WII FITNESS GAMES YOU CAN RECOMMEND THAT 4 CAN DO AT THE SAME TIME?

My 3 kids & I love to work out together, and the arguments that break out over whose turn it is is not fun.

THANK YOU!!!

Amy :)

Replies

• AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    bump
  • scottrey
    scottrey Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I don't think that there are four player Wii fitness games. You could play 4 player tennis. That can be a workout if you play hard.

I'll be honest, my first thought in reading your post was that if you're playing with your kids anyway, you might as well go outside and do it for real. I know you can't do ski jumping, but you could definitely set up an obstacle course with little effort or play any sort of ball game. I guess I just prefer to be outside.
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I don't think that there are four player Wii fitness games. You could play 4 player tennis. That can be a workout if you play hard.

I'll be honest, my first thought in reading your post was that if you're playing with your kids anyway, you might as well go outside and do it for real. I know you can't do ski jumping, but you could definitely set up an obstacle course with little effort or play any sort of ball game. I guess I just prefer to be outside.

Just looking for something for the rainy days when we are housebound. In-between the rain yesterday we did (2) 1 mile walks, a bike ride & then a Mommy walks/kids ride scooters. The lawn was too wet for much else, so we turned to the Wii during thunder/lightening... I'm pretty much a "video games are evil" sort of person, and we only recently got the Wii - none of those brain sucking "DS" things allowed here.

Probably too much Info - I'm just so anti anything with a screen unless we're forced indoors... guess we'll have to go old school & have a dance contest or something :)