Describe your body at it best.

Options
dmpizza
dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
At some point in our lives(maybe right now) our bodies were really kicking.

What is/was/will be yours like?

Describe however you like, prose, awards, size, measurements, nicknames, etc.......

PS
The responses to this were so overwhelming, uncomfortable silence...............................................................

Replies

• TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    My body will be strong, fit, healthy, toned, firm, smokin hot and all for my hubby!
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    once won a wet t-shirt contest, once won a best butt contest....(drunken shenanigans)

Now... it is what it is.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    My body is kickin' right now. It never has before, not on the inside and especially not on the outside. I used to be 36-34-35. I am now 34-26-33. I am healthy. I am lean. I am strong and getting stronger every day. I can't stop looking in the mirror and I have become vain. I am proud to say this because I am 40 years old and this is the first time I have ever liked what I see.

I AM WOMAN! HEAR ME ROAR!!!!
  • amhadlock
    Options
    flat stomache, skinny size 2 legs strong skinny arms, long brown hair...and tall but i know thats not happening
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'll be healthy and strong. The actual size doesn't matter. After all, isn't that the most important part? :)
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    once won a wet t-shirt contest, once won a best butt contest....(drunken shenanigans)

Now... it is what it is.

Pics or it didn't happen :tongue:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    My body is at it's best right now. It's strong, aerodynamic, and quite bendy. :laugh:

And it's only gonna get better. :smile:
  • thegymbunny
    Options
    My body is kickin' right now. It never has before, not on the inside and especially not on the outside. I used to be 36-34-35. I am now 34-26-33. I am healthy. I am lean. I am strong and getting stronger every day. I can't stop looking in the mirror and I have become vain. I am proud to say this because I am 40 years old and this is the first time I have ever liked what I see.

I AM WOMAN! HEAR ME ROAR!!!!

Awesome!!

You know what's funny... I might not win a stupid contest now, at 32. But I"m MUCH more proud of my body now. Because I worked for it, I sweat for it.

When I was dumb and 22 it was just luck.
    Now, it's MINE!
  • dmpizza
    Options
    all great answers.
    Thanks
  • thegymbunny
    Options

Now... it is what it is.

Pics or it didn't happen :tongue:

Sadly, back in the dinosaur age we didn't have cameras. :(
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I did a nude photoshoot at 5 months pregnant. He [the photographer] flattened my tummy [which was just flab] and smoothed my legs. This is what I expect out of losing weight - to look like those pictures.
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    right now i am 36 but feel like i am 20, my body goes, and goes, and goes .. i can go non stop at anything for hours and recover just as quickly .. i'm strong and flexible and look great in a suit (lol)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    About 8 months post divorce... And post baby... was my most proud.

Divorce... the all natural diet plan :smokin:
  • dmpizza
    Options
    I did a nude photoshoot at 5 months pregnant. He [the photographer] flattened my tummy [which was just flab] and smoothed my legs. This is what I expect out of losing weight - to look like those pictures.

Do you mean he Photoshopped you to look thinner?
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    My body back in high school, when I didn't appreciate what I had. I'll be appreciating it this time around!
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    That's a way of putting it. He did some light airbrushing on my stomach and legs, but otherwise left the photo untouched.
  • susanloveszumba
    Options
    Yes back in high school I didn't realize what I had. Well, of course, I didn't have any of it because I worked for it....I just had it. I was 5'11" and I weighed 155 lbs (i have a very big build...very wide shoulders and hips) when i graduated high school. I used to hear that i resembled Daryl Hannah...and i guess i kinda did. I used to get compliments on my build all the time and didn't think anything about it. I want to be back there again and be stronger and in better shape than I was in high school. I don't want to be 155 lbs, but we will see when I get down below 200 when it is time to stop losing weight:) The lowest I have been since I had my son almost 20 yrs ago is 188 lbs and I was very thin!
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Options
    Birth. :drinker:
  • dmpizza
    Options
    Bump