Anyone else trying to lose 100+ Pounds?

Options

Replies

• KTaurusW0516
    KTaurusW0516 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey! Congrats on the goal! That is amazing!
    I have the same goal, losing 100lbs! i started in September . SW254 CW193.2
    How is your adventure going so far?

How's it been going for you?
  • JenniferAndres
    JenniferAndres Posts: 28 Member
    Options

I was at one time 411.6lbs and as of today I am 298lbs still need to loose 98lbs..So I am with ya.[/quote]

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is a feat!
  • 13ecca4
    13ecca4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I am :( about 120lbs in total!
  • RosieFitnessJourney
    Options
    I have a lot to lose. Anyone can feel free to add me :smile:
  • LakeCountyDiver
    LakeCountyDiver Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    120+ to lose for me. 35days in for me. I've used MFP 8yr ago and lost 100lbs but over the years I gained it all back. Keep at it. It works.
  • Fred77
    Fred77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I've over 100 to lose too. Been on and off here for years. If anyone wants to add me feel free. My diary is open and I log good and bad days. And some of those bad days are horrific so if nothing else youll get a laugh and feel better if you have a bad day
  • hereiam78
    hereiam78 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just started back... Now. :-) 100+ to lose. Could use some friends and motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • corrarjo
    corrarjo Posts: 1,157 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I had a bad thought. Can't afford anymore flags.
    >:)
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 to go. I'm in the 320's and want to get to 157 (or thereabouts). My highest was 357. I'm pretty active. I work hard to hit my goals. My diary is open and it's not a record of perfect eating, but it is honest.
  • KTaurusW0516
    KTaurusW0516 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    OhMsDiva wrote: »
    [[/i]
    I would like to tell my story briefly. I woke up on my birthday just about 4 years ago and I was miserable. I was depressed and weighed over 500 lbs. I consider that my re-born day. I had no idea what to do but I know I had to change my life. I saw Nutrisystem on tv and ordered it. Mind you I had the food for about a month before I even opened the box.
    I am not advertising for them, just telling my story. The program worked for me because all I had to do was pick a breakfast, lunch and dinner and add my own veggies and proteins and fruit. For me the program was easy. Of course the weight melted off. Eventually I heard about MFP on another site and I started logging my food, although with nutrisystem you do not count calories. I now eat veggies at least twice a day and I make sure I have fruit everyday.
    What also worked for me is that I got to have snacks and a dessert everyday. I never approached my weight loss as a diet, because I knew I had to change my life. I also exercise 5 days a week. I used to do 6, but I realized it was a bit much for me.
    Over the past holidays, I gave myself permission to eat whatever I wanted and I gained 20 lbs. So I knew if I got diligent about what I ate and was honest with myself that I would lose again. I prefer not to do fad diets to lose weight quickly.
    To sum it all up I would say this do whatever works for you, hopefully something that is safe and sustainable. Do not be discouraged if you dont lose for a week or two or even if you gain. Find out what you need to do differently and see what works best for you. I have lost over 200 lbs and I am at a weight that is comfortable for me. I am happy to say that March 1 will be my 4 year anniversary. I always say, if I can do it anybody can.[i[/i]

That's amazing, may I ask. How many calories did you eat a day? (Like how much per meal for that diet.) How long did you workout and did you just walk or did you do more? Just curious.

Love your story and your message! That's quite true! <3
  • JenniferAndres
    Options

I was at one time 411.6lbs and as of today I am 298lbs still need to loose 98lbs..So I am with ya.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is a feat![/quote]
    I didn’t mean the “congrats, that’s a feat” as a bad thing. I honestly thought it was a fantastic inspiring thing that that person had gone down from 411 to 298. That takes a lot of work. (Someone had marked the “woo” button on my post, thought I had better clarify.)
  • JenniferAndres
    Options
    Damn quoting don’t work like I thought.. hard to get the post like I wanted, but hopefully it’s understood
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hey I plan on losing 150. We will see how I actually do. I have never been under 200 so if I could do that I would be more than excited. Which is still 100 to go. I am always looking for new friends. I love to message but don’t post a ton. Feel free to add me!!!
  • HokieBrad
    HokieBrad Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    On Noc 25, 2018 I had a level 3 hemorrhage and lost approximately 50% of the blood in my body. When I finally regained consciousness I wanted to crawl under a rock when they weighed me and I was 310 lbs. “How did I let myself get to this point?” Years of neglect, telling myself I will restart tomorrow, or next week.” Fast forward to today....I’m down 26 lbs, can walk up the stairs without stopping and know Incan only donthis one day at a time. Having people with similar desires. Feel free to add me
  • corrarjo
    corrarjo Posts: 1,157 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    corrarjo wrote: »
    How do we start a Group? We can call it the "100 CLUB", and start a Blog.

click the "Like" icon if you "like" the idea.

I got 10 likes on this idea. I think I'll start a group this week. Check out my blog, https://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/corrarjo. It has two entries so far and the plan is to put out a new edition every Monday night. Visit and leave a comment if you like; offer some topics for discussion. I'm looking for people like me; morbidly obese with health issues. I think I have a few friends already interested.
  • m_mendoza78
    m_mendoza78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your goal is awesome and so obtainable!! I have lost 116 and my goal is to loose 160 pounds. I am here for you anytime!
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    🙋🏼🙋🏼 currently 32 pounds down with about 75-80 to go!
  • spookyb
    spookyb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Right here! Currently 30(ish) pounds into a 110 pound weight loss goal. Feel free to add me 😊 I'd love to have more people with big goals in mind!