Back at it....AGAIN...ugh

Options
Two weeks, if I can just get through the first two weeks, I know I'll make it. However, those are the worst two weeks of my life! Haha. Ugh...I did so good last year, lost 40lbs, and now I've gained about 20 back. The goal is not so much to be an ideal body type, more so to just be healthier overall. I love my curves and plan on keeping those. This only app I've found where I can really keep track and hopefully make some awesome, like-minded new friends in which to support each other. So here I am

Aside from the obvious goal of losing weight, I'm into photography, tattoos, horror, and living life as best I can. Feel free to add or message me, and I wish you all the very best in your journey!

Replies

• Laura_975
    Laura_975 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I find week three the hardest - the first two I’m still kinda excited and motivated, week three I’m like give me all the food! Haha
    Only one week in starting for what feels like the hundredth time. I’ll msg you :-)
  • hast6837
    hast6837 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Steve I'm new to the community but not new to MyFitnessPal. And I too have been on a yo-yo diet did good about 2 years ago lost 60 lb and I've gained back. Trying again to get back into it and be diligent and focus on my diet and exercise routine. Feel free to friend me message me chat with me encourage mean help me out.
  • marc3959
    marc3959 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Marc and I'm once again back to the healthy eating/exercising routine to reach my weight goal. I'm tired of the gaining/losing weight ride that I've been on for the last few years so any insights on developing a long term strategy to avoid the yo-yo effect would be much appreciated! My goal is to stay within +/- 5 pounds of my target weight for 1 year.
  • cozy_hippo
    cozy_hippo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone and wishing you the best in your journeys as well!
  • andrewhept1
    andrewhept1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have an "on-again, off-again" relationship with MFP. Looking to stick with it and meet my goals. Looking for some friends along the way!
  • CopporeSano
    CopporeSano Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I hear ya on the two weeks! I’m back at it and on week 3. -16 pounds. Yessss...Super Bowl weekend was torturous but I stuck to my fruits and veggies for snacks. Ugh! Hang in there. It’s worth it!