Ok new obsession scanning my food

Options
Ha I’ve found a new hobby scanning every thing!!! Loving the app let’s see how long I last

Replies

• puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    Just make sure to double check the entries. The entries in the database are still mostly user input and scanning the label does not guarantee an accurate entry.
  • keeleyfuller26
    keeleyfuller26 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Haha I only started Sunday so I’ve not quite got to the “I need a mackies” stage yet give it time 🤦🏽‍♀️
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    LOL! A big Mac would be My Whole Calories 4 the Day! I have a big scanning addition 2!
  • keeleyfuller26
    Options
    It’s so unfair that they’ve brought out a Big Mac with bacon honestly fewmin about it 😂
  • AprilMLowe
    Options
    I know! That new sandwich looks yummy! i think i will special order a cheese burger and add mac sauce and pickles with bacon. I will lose the bread! Maybe like 350 calories!
  • keeleyfuller26
    Options
    Oh stop it 🤦🏽‍♀️ apparently nothing tastes better than being thin but I bet it doesn’t beat Gin and that is my problem I love a couple of Gins and cocktails then the mackies just call me Seriously I need help!!!
  • AprilMLowe
    Options
    I like Malibu Rum and Pineapple! I also like Smirnoff Ice in the bottle malted beverage!
  • guccibody2017
    guccibody2017 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I’ve drank a lot of straight gin and tequila and less calories which is great just trying not to have all the macros after is the hard part
  • MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,028 Member
    Options
    Just don't forget to weigh your food. Labels can sometimes be off.
  • corrarjo
    corrarjo Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    It’s so unfair that they’ve brought out a Big Mac with bacon honestly fewmin about it 😂

Bacons not bad, if it's low salt. The bad stuff is the bun and that damn secret sauce!

• corrarjo
    corrarjo Posts: 1,157 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Fatty_Nuff wrote: »
    Fortunately, Big Macs have no bar code on them, so I just count them as a free food.

Their giving away FREE Big Macs???? Are there any left? :)
  • BladeRun45
    BladeRun45 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Bourbon here. I mean not at this moment (8:24 am) lol