Keto diet

Options
Mr_Keto
Mr_Keto Posts: 9 Member
edited February 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Goals set to compete in a natural bodybuilding competition this summer. Doing the keto diet for maximum fat loss and to preserve muscle ! It would be great to chat with like minded people who also do the keto diet to bounce ideas and support each other to smash our personal goals !!!

Replies

• beast_kitty89
    beast_kitty89 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Although I am not keto, I am interested in having keto meals due to being diabetic. Sending friend request your way. :) Keto is big right now, so you should be having a lot of people sending requests.
  • Mr_Keto
    Options
    Hi, I’ve done Keto in the past and it worked great, not only did I get extremely lean but my mind and focus was extremely clear which gave me the motivation to improve in every aspect of my life in and out of the gym. Keto helped me control my insulin levels so I wasn’t crashing or feeling tired all the time. It’s a great way to get control of your body to do what you want it to do.
  • kdlmoore216
    kdlmoore216 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    what are some great meats to eat that can fit in the keto plan?
  • Mr_Keto
    Options
    The meats i like to use are salmon, whole eggs, beef, chicken, turkey. It’s best to keep food choices simple and which are easy cook. Consistency is the key...