gonna party it up but needs help

Options
This coming weekend I am going to see some friends for a weekend....it means eating out, going out to drink and party it up and do NO exercise whatsoever....when I drink a mixed drink at someones place it usually is vodka with water and a crystal light, or vodka with diet cranberry or wine...going out i tend to crave long islands (its my weakness) now I dont get the munchies from drinking alcohol so im not worried about that...im just worried about everything else and need help

Replies

• lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options
    I'm confused. Are you asking one of us to show up at your friend's house and take the vodka out of your hand?
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Just limit yourself to one or two drinks, have fun!
  • T0RIEELIZABETH
    Options
    Girl! Just dont worry about it and have a good time! One day every once in awhile isnt going to kill you!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I'm confused. Are you asking one of us to show up at your friend's house and take the vodka out of your hand?

I'll do it for a fee and expenses...
  • gt_mooar
    gt_mooar Posts: 13
    Options
    I could do it. I dont drink often but when I do its all about the Vodka baby! On another note, maybe you can get your friends to go for a walk or go swimming. Just something to keep you in the game. Good Luck!!
  • liza27201424
    Options
    go crazy!~
    and work extra hard the next week
    if your eating out
    look at the menu extra carefully and choose better meal ideas?
    i beleive there is such a thing, instead of the tripple patty have only one
    etc. etc. etc.
  • avahsmiles4me
    avahsmiles4me Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i wouldn't do it. But this is my own personal opinion. Good luck!
  • lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options

I'll do it for the vodka.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot. Now I want a long island iced tea.
  • KBjimAZ
    KBjimAZ Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Why are you not going to exercise at all? I would find a way to do at least a little something, a brisk walk, etc. Try to be as "good" as you can for as much as you can. Meals out can still have healthy elements. Enjoy your cheat time, just don't wreck your progress.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options

I'll do it for the vodka.

Remind me to never open a small business with you.
  • routerguy666
    Options
    If you can't say no to more than a couple drinks, I guess that's another battle for you to fight.

As for absolutely no exercise, that's a choice you make. Get up while everyone is sleeping off the booze and take a walk.
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Why are you not going to exercise at all? I would find a way to do at least a little something, a brisk walk, etc. Try to be as "good" as you can for as much as you can. Meals out can still have healthy elements. Enjoy your cheat time, just don't wreck your progress.

THIS^
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options

THIS^

theres gonna be some walking but not like going to the gym and working out hard...and i havent seen my friend in over 2 months and im not there for exercising but more to enjoy myself since its a mini vacation for me since for the past 2 months I have been working 60 hour weeks and Im glad to just relax and do nothing