What friends do I need to be revelant here again?

Options
_John_
_John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
I'd search the debate boards, but most of the time the people who post there and here are the most interesting, so I figured I'd start here.

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what revelant means. :p
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    There are debate boards?
  • _John_
    Options
    1. Cauliflower replacement recipes are sacrilegious.
    2. Prime Ali would win an easy decision over Tyson
    3. Now is the time to take a trip to central/east Texas to look at wildflowers.
  • _John_
    Options
    Panda Express. Mixed veggies, teriyaki chicken and orange chicken.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

How do you feel about pop tarts?

* answer like your life depended on it.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    There was some serious butt hurts and overly sensitives flagging and complaining so some left and some got removed. Not that some couldn't be around. Neither hear nor there for me really, except it has been followed by an immense lack of activity, interest, and most the leftovers have no ability to create interesting threads so it threadsurrections and copy threads.

Arizona has a ton of wildflowers at the moment towards Quartsite and Blythe.
  • _John_
    Options
    Cherry...and straight out of the pack. If I wanted to toast them I'd go for Toaster Strudels
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I am a dude and I ate a pop tart.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    There was some serious butt hurts and overly sensitives flagging and complaining so some left and some got removed. Not that some couldn't be around. Neither hear nor there for me really, except it has been followed by an immense lack of activity, interest, and most the leftovers have no ability to create interesting threads so it threadsurrections and copy threads.

Leftovers with no ability?? hmmm?
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    [
    _John_ wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Leftovers with no ability?? hmmm?

giphy.gif

Dead on balls accurate B)
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    None. You already are. Didn't you just say that you like to eat cold cherry poptarts? Then alrightee then. :)
  • _John_
    edited March 2017
    Options
    NM...scrapping that response altogether while there is still time...(they can't all be winners).
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Cherry...and straight out of the pack. If I wanted to toast them I'd go for Toaster Strudels

Ut oh.....
  • _John_
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Ut oh.....

what, did I use the wrong pronoun or something?
  • InsertFunnyUsernameHere
    Options
    LOL.

Come back John, this site needs you...
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I think I remember John.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I know lots of Johns...don't think he's one