Howdy!

Options
:smile:
I have been using myfitnesspal for a week now...I honestly thought I would stop using it but it's become slightly addicting!! not bad right??? So I thought to myself "I am never going to make any friends on here...that's weird" and then I start reading some posts and feel lonely...funny how that works...so if you like sarcastic fat people I'm your gal!:laugh:

Replies

• sweetmornings
    Options
    I joined today too after I found the app for my phone. It is very addicting.
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP! I am sure you will make many friends, but feel free to add me if you like and i will be happy to support you in your weight loss journey X :flowerforyou:
  • ineednapkin
    Options
    This site is super addicting! I agree!
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I'm an admitted addict. This took the place of Facebook for me, lol!
  • mgaje
    mgaje Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    hello! been recording on my bb for 8 weeks or so now and just discovered the community. i totally agree about the addicting aspect of this program i dont think a day has passed that i havent recorded my day :tongue: i think i would start to feel guilty if i stopped lol if your looking for a friend on here add me :smile:
  • Misdy
    Misdy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I run with scissors too, we should be friends :D
  • kountrygrl27
    kountrygrl27 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! This site is great!! Itmakes u see what ur eating and helps hold u accountable for what u eat and exercise. Please fell free to add me if ur anything like me Im sure u can use all the motivation you can get!!!!
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    I am so totally with you on it being addicting!!! I'm on here constantly updating and checkin out what people have posted, and postin my own questions when they come to mind!! And you can never have too many friends when it comes to something like what we're doing!!
  • zookeepersuzy
    Options
    Welcome! I did the same thing and didn't join the forums or make friends at first. Everyone is so supportive, I'm glad I jumped in.