Lunchtable for the Initiated/Cool Individuals

ZabBabs
ZabBabs Posts: 121 Member
Take a seat

Replies

• RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    How do we know who's initiated? Or cool?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    I do not fit here😭😭
  • RhiAnLewis17
    ZabBabs wrote: »

giphy.gif

I feel... This doesn't answer my question. But I do have a leather jacket.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,860 Member

Those wishing to participate and/or be recognized as initiated and/or cool by sitting at the lunctable of the aforementioned initiated and/or cool must submit form 37A/6.b - "Why I am one of the MFP cool and/or initiated" - in triplicate and deposit notarized copies with the arbiters of cool. Said arbiters shall remain nameless. Upon review of the submitted form, the applicant may or may not be contacted to perform the initiation rites - in whatever form those rites shall take or not take at the whims of the nameless arbiters. Upon completion of those tasks and/or rites, the applicant may or may not be granted initiated and/or cool status.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    vnh29qxtcdmw.gif
  • RhiAnLewis17
    SwannySez wrote: »

Those wishing to participate and/or be recognized as initiated and/or cool by sitting at the lunctable of the aforementioned initiated and/or cool must submit form 37A/6.b - "Why I am one of the MFP cool and/or initiated" - in triplicate and deposit notarized copies with the arbiters of cool. Said arbiters shall remain nameless. Upon review of the submitted form, the applicant may or may not be contacted to perform the initiation rites - in whatever form those rites shall take or not take at the whims of the nameless arbiters. Upon completion of those tasks and/or rites, the applicant may or may not be granted initiated and/or cool status.

Croikey. Is there a back entrance. I'm no good with words.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I don't if I belong or not. I already claimed my seat.
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member

Ask the UPS guy. He always comes in the back door
  • SwannySez

Attempts to circumvent the system may or may not result in any of the following:
    • spanking
    • shunning
    • stoning
    • excommunication
    • licking
    • crucifixion
    • dance party
    • flaying
    • flotsam
    • tintinnabulation
    • whittling
  • RhiAnLewis17

there are....other ways of getting to sit at the table

Well don't keep me in suspense!

Oh wait. That's part of @SwannySez' list. If you class crucifixion as being suspended.
  • RhiAnLewis17

Uninvited?
  • RhiAnLewis17

Uninvited?

yeah he just slides right in

Get a guard doggy.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Sitting here would mean I want to people. I’ll just eat in my office.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    So here's something cool

These are known as “Ghost Apples.” They are created when freezing rain coats rotting apples, and when the mushy rotten apple falls out, it leaves a shell of ice.

cyr6vzqzblbi.jpg

• RhiAnLewis17

I get the impression you are also a returner... and in denial about whether you want to be here.
  • RhiAnLewis17

I get the impression you are also a returner... and in denial about whether you want to be here.

they always come back

You're living proof 😊
  • SwannySez

they always come back

You're living proof 😊

Some just never leave as the beaver thread proved.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Unfortunately, I'm not cool.