Looking for friends

Options
Hello everyone! So after a year of procrastination after having my daughter I have finally found the motivation to begin my journey to a happier, healthier me! I have struggled with depression bad and never had the drive to do anything about my weight. Well I have started a new mental health plan and it's really working! I have about 100 lbs to lose all together and really need friends that are on the same journey and have the similar goals so we can help and motivate each other!

Replies

• chasitystiff160
    chasitystiff160 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Lets do this! i will add you both!
  • lynnbowman85
    lynnbowman85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you ladies 😊
  • tdlntrpze
    tdlntrpze Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me!! My goal also is to eventually lose a 100 pounds. I have realistically set my temporary goals for 10 pounds monthly. I need a partner in crime to get this done.
  • Laura_975
    Laura_975 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You’ve got this Sarahanne! I’m 17 months post partum and getting back into eating well, exercising and I guess prioritising me!
    I’ll send a friend request :-)
  • aspeaker2011
    aspeaker2011 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    On the struggle bus with depression and anxiety while trying to lose weight here. Feel free to add me :)
  • mrs_njw
    mrs_njw Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • MamitaLinda28
    MamitaLinda28 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm just getting back to dieting and exercise and could use some tips.
  • sjgirl06
    sjgirl06 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me ! I have an almost 3yo and a just turned 1yo. I want to lose 60lbs.
  • tradaboie1
    tradaboie1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I don’t have any kids but I had lost a lot of weight and gained it back during a depressing part of my life. Trying to fight through the depression and get back to healthier choices!
  • gettasting2018
    gettasting2018 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you now!
  • tamazinegrace
    tamazinegrace Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me guys :) need motivation 😂
  • greg24551
    greg24551 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The struggle is real. I finally got back to a healthier lifestyle. I took my first weigh in this week (Wednesday) so my first progress weigh-in is next Wednesday. I’ve been working hard with cardio so far and using my new Apple Watch. Anyone want to share experiences please add me. We all need the motivation.
  • ShineBright22
    ShineBright22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivation and support. I've been trying for years but I'm determined this is the year for me. I'm not giving up. Let's do this... Add me 😁👍
  • emelo_UK
    emelo_UK Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I'm looking for support and encouragement. I have about 15kg to loose!
  • bronaghCPM
    bronaghCPM Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you! Took a 6 month break from mfp and now I'm back. Have also been through the depression struggle and trying to kick bad mental habits as well as bad eating habits.
  • andrea_smith2
    andrea_smith2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me
    I need to lose 100lbs as well :)<3
  • shantaymichelle81
    shantaymichelle81 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, Add me. I need to get on a much healthier lifestyle. I need to lose at least 501bs...i just need to support and accountability that i can do this long term
  • szuletik1976
    szuletik1976 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello- I could use some motivation here! As in, does anyone want to send me their success stories, especially single moms (but anyone would be appreciated)? First day on MFP, but been working out over a year. Starting to log food today-- I know it's the way to see results, but I LOVE carbs. I love them. And I have four teens at home. I do cook for them and they're all pretty fit and slim... I'm not :( Probably because I'm a constant snacker/coffee drinker as I run to work, school and take care of everything, etc. Also... I don't know how to add people of MFP yet, either... where do I find this out?
  • SarahObrien2017
    SarahObrien2017 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I can’t figure out how to add ppl? Haha