Finally hit 20!

Options
lodicox7
lodicox7 Posts: 101 Member
This morning I finally hit the 20 pound mark! I've been plateaued for 2-3 months, just haven't been able to break 20, so I'm very excited!!! Feels like the next 15 will come much easier now. :)

Anyone else hit a landmark this morning?

Replies

• lovessweets
    Options
    Havent hit a landmark today but wanted to say well done. That is go great to hear. Good luck with the next 15.
  • conniehgtv
    conniehgtv Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    good job!keep plugging away!!
  • Ken_Roper
    Ken_Roper Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Congrats! Keep on keepin' on!
  • jriv113
    jriv113 Posts: 20
    Options
    I've been stuck between 151-154 for the past 2 months and as of this morning I am at 150.6! Im super excited! Congrats to you =)
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I hit 75 lbs down today! :-D
  • lodicox7
    lodicox7 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone and congrats to you guys too! :)
  • Autumn15
    Autumn15 Posts: 213
    Options
    I hit 20 lbs lost just yesterday...it does feel great and gives me confidence that I can do this. I did this before about 12 years ago then had my 2 children and I've gotten the the place where I wanna get serious about my health and get in great shape. Congratulations to you and keep up the great work!!
  • alisonwww
    alisonwww Posts: 104
    Options
    Great job! You will probably get ALOT of comments now. For some reason that's the number that is noticable.
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all who have hit a landmark like that!! Wonderful job!
  • blnorman29
    blnorman29 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Great job, I can't wait to hit 20, I'm just 3 pounds away. :happy: My milestone: I hit Onderland this morning!
  • kaswain
    kaswain Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My milestone: I weighed in at 2 pounds less than i was senior year in high school!!!!
  • mystic2girl
    Options
    Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!