chaLEAN question

Options
i just received my chaLEAN order in the mail today and am looking it all over right now. i am thinking of starting this program on monday. my question is for those of you who have done this workout or are doing it now. should i only do this program as stated for the 90 days or should i still incorparte my regular workouts at the gym as well? also has this really helped you lose and tone?

Replies

• CoachKaren
    Options
    Depends on what your workouts ARE in the gym. ChaLean Extreme will leave you with that good sore. SO I wouldnt incorporate any more strength training.
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    ChaLean is great. Unfortunately, I was only able to do this program for 6 weeks but I saw a huge difference. I followed the program but also added 45 mins of Cardio to it. After a couple of weeks everyone started telling me how slim I looked and my clothes were loose. I did look more toned. I did not change my diet. I fell off the wagon memorial weekend and have not gotten back. I am planing on restarting the program in October. God willing. It's slower pace but it's great. BTW, the results have lasted too even through an injury I had and was barely working out. My apologies for the long winded answer. Bottom line. great program!