Australian MFP

Options
Hello!!!

I joined up because my cousin has been doing AMAZING with this program! i was just wondering if there were any australians MFP out there. I'd love to keep in touch and offer and receive support and help from you all!!!

Even if you're not from Oz land!!!

Quick questions - I'm also friends with my partner on this - he wants me to look at his food diary to see how he's doing but im not sure if i can actually access that. Can i only see that if he's logged into his account, or can i see it from my account too?

Replies

• geeky1
    geeky1 Posts: 142
    Options
    Hello,

Welcome. I am from Melbourne :)
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    HI Im in Perth feel free to add me...

You can change the setting of your diarys under settings...
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    They have to open it up for others to view....

Settings -> Diary settings -> and set it to FRIENDS ONLY

or however they want to make it available.

:happy:
  • AngelicaDulas
    Options
    Hi, you should be able to see his if you're friends on here with him AND if he has his settings set to "viewable by friends only" or "viewable by everyone" and NOT "private" so have them check!
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I'm from IL in the US.
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Hey - if you click on his name you should see a green box "View Diary"
    If you don't see it - and only see the other two green boxes he should go to Settings > Diary Settings > Diary Sharing.....and change who can see his diary.....

I have mine on Public as I don't mind sharing ideas for eating with everyone....

There are quite a few aussies on here - early evening is a good time to catch them ;-) .... I am from NZ
  • chantell7
    chantell7 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm from Melbourne Victoria . =) Add me if you like