Help with Exercise tracter!!!!

Options
I work at Walmart and I am on my feet for 7 1/2 hours walking and stocking or unloading the trailers in the hot heat. I am trying to find out the best exercise to put for it. There is no way to add heat which helps burn calories. I first did walking with 15 lbs and it was way to high. then I tried moving boxes and it was just as high. Please not sure which one to add as my exercise. I am now putting walking at 2.0mph and it is at a good calories burn but I am trying to be as 100% accurate as I can be.

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    change your activity level and dont log it
  • yeabby
    yeabby Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    change your activity level and dont log it

yep!
  • Ifican
    Ifican Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Theres 2 ways to go about this, make your profile sedentary and then add exercise to account for the calories burned or change your profile to very active and the system will account for your active daily life for you. Just know that on days that you are not very active you are probably being given to many calories. If you set it to very active and you are losing weight to fast then you still need to account for more calories. Its a very subjective and dynamic thing, you just need to monitor and discover over time what works best for you.