Any moms? Or anyone looking for mutual support

Options
Hi I am 21and a mom of one. I had my daughter in 2017 and became a stay at home after working for 3 moms. Ever since then I gained 20pounds and lost my confidence. Weightloss has always been a struggle for me and want to feel and be in the best shape. Any advice, support anything is appreciated 😄

CW:195
GW:130

Replies

• Je55ica_79
    Je55ica_79 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been a SAHM for almost 17 years of 4 kiddos 2 are in college now. I'm going back to work this week.

My advice always make time to take care of yourself. I wish I had done that far more than I did. Make sure you seek friendships too staying home can be very lonely.

I was 140 when I first started staying home with the kids my highest weight was 250 now I'm down to 226 since November. My youngest is 11 all the kids need me far less now stays. And now I'm trying to find myself again. It was easy to gain the weight I was always running to different activities and made sure they ate but often did leave time for myself so I would eat lots of fast food.

Don't get me wrong my job was important and I wouldn't trade being home with them for anything. But I could have focused on myself much more than I did and they still would have been ok. Heck they don't like to see me the way I feel right now. So they probably would have benefited from it too.

Good luck on your weightloss journey and enjoy being home but take time for you.

Feel free to add me.
  • maegandunworth1
    maegandunworth1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    boy momma to be! tracking while pregnant so i dont over gain.
  • sarahanne1206
    sarahanne1206 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes girl!
  • Vallejo_health_and_fitness
    Options
    I sent you a Friend Request/ Message (=
  • motherknowsbest88
    Options
    Hey!
    I am also a SAHM! My little boy has just started daycare x2 days a week and I’m desperately trying not to spend 2 days sitting down eating rubbish food!

Looking to lose 100lb :#
  • drtsharpe
    drtsharpe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I am a working mother of 6! 3 girls ages 26, 21, 19, and 3 boys ages 17, 16, and............wait for it......4!!!! I was very active with my 1st 5. I was constantly on the go, worked and went to school full time. I had my youngest one post divorce & later in life. Now that I’m in my 40’s I’m not as busy and neither is my metabolism lol. I know what to do, it’s just difficult staying motivated to do it! I would love a support of friends on here struggling with the same.
  • SonniVibes
    SonniVibes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Similar boat girl!!! Add me y’all!! I’m always looking for inspiration and recipe ideas!!
  • LisaLethal
    LisaLethal Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Single mom of a 3 year old. Work 48+ hours a week. Deciding to finally take time for ME.. would love fellow mamas to help keep me motivated and on track! I just started last Monday but am proud of the fact I've stayed on track this last week... and I believe in myself that I will succeed. :)

Height: 5'6"
    SW: 221
    CW: 218
    GW: 160