I'm baaaack! Womp, womp, womp...

MaryEffingPoppins
MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
edited October 1 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! Let me get straight to the point... My name is Adriann and I gained ALL the weight I lost last September back in addition to 20 extra pounds! But, I'm no longer going to sit, eat and sulk! I'm back and i'm kicking down the darn door! Kicking my own butt and taking names if you will. lol
People say "IDK what happened, IDK why I gained it all back?!" Well I do, I was looking GOOD, skinny, my "skinny, Motivational jeans" had even became too big! Soooo, I started eating out, one week passed, no weight gain. 2 weeks passed, nothing! A good month went by, still nothing! I said to myself, "Hey, I can get used to this!" Ummm, *NEWS FLASH* I must have been in some state of deliria because I went to sleep that very same night, woke up and those "skinny" jeans, no longer fit over my thighs! That muffin top had baked slowly and roseeee to the top! :-( So, I just kept eating and eating. A little depression also kicked in, and I lost a GREAT job. So it really took a toll on me. But NOW, no sir-e Bob! As I look in the mirror I see an overweight woman starring back at me, and I've only met her one time before. So, she's a stranger to me. And I don't allow strangers in my home! So goooooodbye BIG girl, and hello WORLD! I'd love to KIT w/ some people on here for support. Everyone needs support. Thanks for taking the time to listen to my venting/introduction. I'm excited for what the future holds. As Hungry Girl says.... CHEW THE RIGHT THING! Xoxo

Replies

• mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    thats great you are back to it :) good luck
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Love you attitude in the fight against fat... You go girl!
  • Nysportsred
    Nysportsred Posts: 224 Member
    Best of luck! Good attitude to have and being one of those people that doesnt sit around and sulk but does something about it already has you ahead of the game!
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Welcome back! You've done it before you can do it again!

Love the hungry girl reference! :) you can add me if you'd like
  • Love your attitude! You've got this and we've got your back!!
  • lilrahme
    lilrahme Posts: 39 Member
    Loving the positive 'kick *kitten*' energy you got!!!
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Welcome back! I wasn't hear last time but i am now..so if you need any motivation come by and i will kick your butt in gear! lol
  • Hey!! The SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME! People started telling me how good I looked, and suddenly I felt like I could stop doing everything that made me look good in the first place. So, I am in my second week here. First week went well, hoping the second one does too. You are inspiring. Love your attitude. Good luck!!
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Lovin your attitude !!!! you can do this girlie & we are here to help :) request sent
This discussion has been closed.