Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need some buddies on here for support :)

Ive had MFP for a while but never stick to it! I've never really bothered having friends on here and just used it to input what I eat! But I end up not bothering after a little while and end up back at square one!

This time I want to be here for good!
Please feel free to send a friendship request and help support one another ๐Ÿ˜Š xx

Replies

• JodieParko
    JodieParko Posts: 31 Member
    I was exactly the same and only just opened up my profile the other day to find some buddies and get support...will send you a friend request :-)
  • heartmummy
    heartmummy Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks for the friend request!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Hoping finding some buddies who are on the same journey will help keep up motivation! :) Xx
  • MamaBear517
    MamaBear517 Posts: 24 Member
    Yes! Iโ€™m scrolling the boards looking for buddies today for a similar reason. Iโ€™ll add you ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • ShineBright22
    ShineBright22 Posts: 4 Member
    Add me if you like. I'm new to this and looking for inspiration and motivation and can hopefully offer the same ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘