Shorties who started at 130lbs who have lost over 10lbs or more. Question for you.

Options
I have a question for short women who are 5’3 or under whose starting weight was around 130lbs and now are about 115lbs.

Have you noticed much weight loss in your face or did your face pretty much stay the same? I’m aware it’s a individual thing just curious since there wasn’t much weight loss to lose in the first place if the face will change dramatically or at all.

Replies

• AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0", and lost 40 lbs from my first kid. (then 20 again from my second and third each). When I get chubby I gain a little in my face. Not enough to have a double chin or anything, but enough to be very noticeable when comparing before and after shots. When I first start losing weight, it always appears to start in my face, then work its way down.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    Options
    ukh0mm0huczb.jpg

d5lzsckayc0f.jpg

• vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    ukh0mm0huczb.jpg

d5lzsckayc0f.jpg

Ah I see what you’re saying thanks. You have good genes, good cheeks either way.

I’m pretty satisfied with my face, I want to lose more weight however not on my face!

• AllOutof_Bubblegum
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    ukh0mm0huczb.jpg

d5lzsckayc0f.jpg

Ah I see what you’re saying thanks. You have good genes, good cheeks either way.

I’m pretty satisfied with my face, I want to lose more weight however not on my face!

Yeah, unfortunately you can't choose or control where the weight comes off. The human body is a jerk, and it's gonna lean out where it wants. My face and arms always get REALLY skinny by the time my butt and thighs finally get with the program. >:(
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    ukh0mm0huczb.jpg

d5lzsckayc0f.jpg

Yeah, unfortunately you can't choose or control where the weight comes off. The human body is a jerk, and it's gonna lean out where it wants. My face and arms always get REALLY skinny by the time my butt and thighs finally get with the program. >:(

Don’t know I know. I’m borderline about to have.... too skinny.... legs while my arms are still chunky.