Hi, I'm new

Options
I'm "wantmore"
I want more out of life. I want more than I am allowing myself because I am so out of shape. I also want more to eat.....
Probably how I got this way in the first place.
I hope this keeps me on track. So far - I went way over target on the ol' calorie intake for day one, but at least I exercised - something I haven't done in a while.

Replies

• gizmog13
    gizmog13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too. Just about to start day 3. Add me if you like and we can all help each other.
  • frannyannemum
    Options
    Welcome to you both.

This website is fantastic for losing weight and has really inspirational and helpful "friends".

Please feel free to add me as a friend.

Good luck on your weight loss journey :happy:
  • mmoonstars
    mmoonstars Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    well the great thing about MFP is that tomorrow is a new day and you get to try and meet your goal again, and as long as you aren't completely blowing your goal its ok. Feel free to friend me.
  • MarynEve
    MarynEve Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting day six, and I'm loving it here!
    Everyone's great here and so motivational!
    Feel free to add me :happy:
  • schristie3101
    Options
    Hi, I am fairly new here too. I started on July 17th and have started at 170.6 and am currently now at 158.6. I have a long way to go but I just don't have motivation to exercise anymore. ;( I need some friends on here to inspire me. I love this website and thank you all for sharing your amazing stories!!!!
  • missvissy
    Options
    I'm new too! I am in love with this website....but I'm thinking I may need to start interacting with people :)
  • wjkfloyd
    wjkfloyd Posts: 125
    Options
    Hi all,

this is a great site...use it for all the tools it offers. Feel free to add me as a friend.