MFP not logging exercise

Options
Is anyone else having the issue of MFP not logging exercise from Fitbit app?

Replies

• emmamcgarity
    emmamcgarity Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    It doesn’t log exercises from Fitbit just the calories adjustments
  • angela4332
    angela4332 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    It used to (last week and every since I have been using both)pull my steps, bike rides etc from Fitbit to MFP, it just stopped doing it 2 days ago.
  • suemarie301
    suemarie301 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've had issues with it logging my Garmin exercises. It used to as well.
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Yup me too. It used to automatically update my extra cals and my step count but it's doing it on and off for the last few days 🙁
  • katieamartin
    katieamartin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes. I have a Fitbit and it looks like it stopped logging my steps today. I got 21 steps and then it hasn’t logged anymore and I am up to 6,675 steps today. I’d really like it to work!
  • Lazy_Bones_1985
    Lazy_Bones_1985 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Me too. I have about 1600 steps on MFP which was from around 10:00 Eastern Time this morning.
  • rlu1028
    rlu1028 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Even when you can get MFP to register exercise, it doesn't show in the news feed, so if you wish to go back more than today's diary, you have to go by the date.
  • jsramos2016
    jsramos2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My Fitbit isnt syncing exercise since around 4.30 today aka no calorie adjustment
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,019 Member
    Options
    Strange... mine has been updating but isn't showing my last 500 steps but I think that's because I have had a lazy evening and haven't earned any extra calories (last update was probably around 2 hours ago, showing 15,100 steps). I could be wrong though, it may be starting to act up like it does every once in a while...
  • shannonws1977
    shannonws1977 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    mines not working either, I've been sitting here trying to work out why..should have logged into here first, then I would have seen I'm not the only one. lol. Hope they fix it soon
  • ladybirdnyc
    ladybirdnyc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mine isn’t working either since about 5pm est