New To MyFitnessPal, Looking 2 Mass Up.

Options
Hey there 31 YO, Currently on a "bulk" just looking for tips and training techniques. Enjoying the ease of this app for counting all my nutrients and *kitten*.
Any questions go ahead and ask.

Replies

• Bellavita32
    Bellavita32 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Are you doing a competition?
  • sdavidfuchs
    sdavidfuchs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    no not competition, However in the next Year or 2 I would like to say that I could get on stage if I wanted too
  • RunnerGirl238
    RunnerGirl238 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I always laugh cause dudes are here to bulk and girls are (usually) here to cut.

I'm here to run, log miles and fuel up. I *wish* bulking and running went hand in hand...but alas.
  • sdavidfuchs
    sdavidfuchs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Kind of new to this forum but figured I could meet some people that know info about a variety of subjects rather than one focus. I'll be looking to "cut" once I reach about 225 LB's I've gained 15 Lb so far in the past month and grown quite a bit.

So what do you mean by fuel up, sorry don't know all the lingo, and I do cardio about 2 days a week... usually takes me a good 5 minutes to enjoy it though.

T
    I always laugh cause dudes are here to bulk and girls are (usually) here to cut.

I'm here to run, log miles and fuel up. I *wish* bulking and running went hand in hand...but alas.