Hi, I’m new here and need friends

Options
Hey, I’m Alex,19, and I’m new to MFP. I decided to join because one of my favorite youtubers promoted this, so here I am. My entire life I’ve been morbidly obese and I want to change that. I’m tired of being so scared and insecure and feeling unhappy with myself. I’m sick of trying to convince myself that I’m happy with the way I look and letting the fact that I’m overweight compensate for the way I act. I’m sort of hesitant to start this journey because I know my family won’t understand my decision, even though it’s obvious that my lifestyle is clearly unhealthy. I’m just writing this partly to vent and finally face my truth, but I’m also writing this to make some new friends. This journey is going to be a lot for me and I think if I had some people to talk to and to mutually motivate each other that it would make this journey a lot better. So yea, feel free to message or add me or something.

Replies

• JJChiri
    JJChiri Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I used to use my fitness pal and it helped me lose 50 lbs before. I have gained it all back and now am trying to lose it again. Add me or whatever and maybe we can motivate eachother. :)
  • HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    1. Your avatar Is awesome, I am dying over here. lmao
    2. Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like. :)