New to MFP....and looking for....

Options
Friends, accountability partners, encouragers, eating and workout tips, etc.

I've been here about 4 weeks now and lost 22lbs....with 200+ to go. So far pretty good.

Workouts make me nervous though. I've got my eating ok, as far as calories but often overdo it with the salt and have NO idea what to do with workouts. After a gain at week 3, i started watching food more and wanted to reintegrate working out into the routine. But accurately accounting for calories burned eludes me so I try to underestimate calories burned just to be on the safe side.

Hope to connect with cool people in this journey. 😊

Replies

• Bossrae
    Bossrae Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi you can feel free to add me.
  • jenncheeseburger
    Options
    You can add me!
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like, the more friends the merrier! :)
  • Levelup719
    Levelup719 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'd like to add you all....if i could figure it out.... 😅😥🤔
  • MamaBear517
    MamaBear517 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    To add a new friend from your thread here, click on their profile picture first. Once there, click on their name again. That’ll take you to their profile where you can hit the little person with a + icon to add them.
  • egotripping67
    egotripping67 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi😊

Just joined and my goals are similar to yours...let’s be accountability buddies.🤗
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Add Me and anyone Else! Lets Do this Journey!
  • gt0186b
    gt0186b Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Start off with walking. Slowly increase your pace and distance. When you feel you are ready, join a gym or buy some weight equipment for your home. Start off slow at that as well and build up slowly. That keeps you from getting sore and not wanting to continue the exercise.
  • ms_beautifulbeast
    Options
    Hi please add me. I can use some accountability partners. My daughter is getting married in May and she asked me to officiate it. I want to lose at least 30 lbs. Oh boyee I have some work to do.😁
  • Levelup719
    Levelup719 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Understood! I'll be checking in on you! 😊
  • KatiesNewGoals
    KatiesNewGoals Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me! I’ve been here for awhile but haven’t been really active again until recently. Gained back some weight and ready to be held accountable!