Embarrassing Sweat Problem- Help?

Options
I sweat a lot when I go the gym because I do circuit/interval training and my hr is usually up quite high.
I'm mostly fine with looking like a sweaty mess
but I seem to also sweat down there and its really embarrassing, no one's ever said anything but I've seen my backside n the mirror and its just like mortifying ,it looks like i've had a slight accident so to speak.

Is there anything I can do to prevent it? I've tried talcum powder yesterday and it didn't work, maybe I need to put it on right before I go the gym

atm i'm just tying my hoodie round my waist to cover my backside but it gets annoying having to tighten it up every second.

Replies

• SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem...no answers though.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    are you there to work out or hook up?

I would wear that sweat like a badge of honor.
  • CronoCX
    CronoCX Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Actually I got an idea to this! Wear black dark sweats and it shouldn't really show at all! I hope this works for you. If not you could try wearing maybe looser clothing
  • unlockthebox
    unlockthebox Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I dealt with excessive sweat for years... Removing as many unnatural sugars as possible seems to help
  • Joisgettingfit
    Joisgettingfit Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    are you there to work out or hook up?

I would wear that sweat like a badge of honor.

Work out, I have no interest in men or women atm
    like I said I am fine with sweating except when it looks like i've pissed myself.
  • Joisgettingfit
    Joisgettingfit Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Actually I got an idea to this! Wear black dark sweats and it shouldn't really show at all! I hope this works for you. If not you could try wearing maybe looser clothing

I'll try that, i've noticed it shows up more when I'm wearing my grey joggers , I've got a black pair so i'll try and wear those more often.
  • CronoCX
    CronoCX Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Good luck hope that helps =p and tell me how it goes
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I wear black pants as I sweat all over and it looks gross in lighter coloured pants.

GG
  • abigailhutch
    Options
    I have found the "dry fit" style pants seem to not appear soooooo nasty soaked! hehe!
    I have two Nike pairs that I bought on Ebay and love! and Walmart also sells them in the Danskin brand now and they are great!