Kate Moss

Options
OK. I think I have finally lost weight, or rather people are starting to notice it at last, or I am wearing better clothes so people are starting to notice it.

NSV 1 - My boyfriend compliments me every day now
NSV 2 - A friend I haven't seen for a while said I looked skinny
NSV - A skinny friend of mine asked if I had lost weight and I looked early good.
NSV 3 - Boyfriend looked at me funny and said "You are starting to look like Kate Moss" - The face not the body. which is not true, but he was being really genuine bless him. I think its because I have a jaw again and weirdly my nose has got smaller hahahaha

Come on just 21lbs to goal!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• BuffTexan
    BuffTexan Posts: 270
    Options
    Ha! Kate Moss WISHES she looked like YOU! Good job with all those NSV's as well as having a good boyfriend!
  • mcguink
    mcguink Posts: 15
    Options
    Good job indeed, sounds like your hard work is paying off and getting you lots of compliments, keep up the hard work :-)
    Loving the profiler BTW
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Can I borrow your BF :frown: Mine needs some lessons...
  • kirstiey
    kirstiey Posts: 243
    Options
    Well you could borrow him, if you can tear his away from his computer. Also, in the words of Beyonce, if he likes it then he shoulda put a ring on it. But yes, joking aside he is tops! x
  • GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Kirstiey thats great! :bigsmile:
  • Hoplost
    Hoplost Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Ah love this post it put a smile on face, your doing great and it's great when people notice. :flowerforyou:
  • kirstiey
    kirstiey Posts: 243
    Options
    Thanks all. Yes it is a bit narcissistic but you DO want people to notice don't you? LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!