200’s Club: Anyone weigh anywhere in the 200’s? Let’s support one another here!

Options

Replies

• JHEARD517
    JHEARD517 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m in 200’s. Trying to get back to the 100 club.
  • abcmiah
    abcmiah Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi friends! In 2012 I joined MFP with a goal to lose weight because I was having trouble conceiving a child. I went from 265 lbs to 204 lbs in 6 months and had to stop when I (joyously) became pregnant with my son. I have slowly gained back most of that weight during the last 6 years (with a little help from son #2 and a lot of help from a torn meniscus/ knee surgery). I am motivated though, back on track and would love some new friends to inspire and be inspired by.

HW: 265
    CW: 248 (down 12 lbs since I started back 3 weeks ago!)
    GW: 175
  • hazelsmom89
    hazelsmom89 Posts: 39 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    hey everyone!
    I started tracking back December and am losing slowly but surely. here are my stats:
    sw: 242
    cw: 225.6
    gw: 196 short term, 170 long term
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,739 Member
    Options
    SW:231.4
    CW: 231.4
    GW: 190
    5'8

Hi everyone!
    I’d love to join this amazing group!
    I’m at my heaviest since having my daughter 14 years ago. Time to get mindful and hang out with you all and join the journey!

Happy Valentine’s Day! ❤️

Jill
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I got totally inspired by everyones' posts! I am really struggling as of late so I really like reading similar situations.

SW: 267
    CW: 205ish. Haven't weighed in for awhile out of fear it's higher due to overeating lol...
    GW: 164.4

I was once at 187 about two years ago. Then I regained into the 190s. Then up and down over and over and quite honestly I am tired of it. I got back over 200 and I was like why oh why did I let that happen? Like I'll be honest I love food. But when I don't see results I get discouraged. I have learned that the results aren't necessarily visible - I have to do this for health!

Good luck to you all!
  • squishylicious
    squishylicious Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, this valentines I thought I’d share a new NSV: my engagement ring feels loose around my finger!

Back when my partner gave it to me, it was actually too big, but I was too sentimental (and superstitious 🙈) to take it off long enough to have it adjusted. Once we were married, my snug-fitting wedding kept it in place.

As the years went by, and my weight went up, I found my wedding ring too tight to keep on, and my engagement ring fit perfectly well without it. I’ve worn just the engagement ring since.

Well today, the ring almost slipped right off! Luckily I caught it before it disappeared, but you see what this means?! It means that my body is changing, even though I have noticed it so far and, more importantly.... if I keep going I will be able to fit my wedding band back one day soon!
  • lmcgetrick
    lmcgetrick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Two things I have realized:
    1. When you track(Food Diary) you realize how much more you used to eat than was necessary.
    2. When you track how much you “binge” it still does not compare to what you ate when you did not track.
    So, get back on that bronco -Ride, Sally! Ride!

I agree! Now that I am tracking my food everyday, I realize how many extra calories I was consuming for so many years. I'm not always within my calorie range, but I'm not beating myself up about it either. I force myself to record everything I ate, and I own it if I go overboard on something. Did I sit down last week and eat an entire Hershey's Symphony Bar, while dipping each piece in peanut butter? Hell yes I did. And I didn't feel guilty, because I went in knowing I was making a conscious choice to eat it. I recorded all of it in my food diary, and it didn't look pretty, but I recorded it so that I have an honest representation of my weight loss journey.

I've gotten to the point where the measuring cups and spoons sit on my kitchen counter so I can measure out my cereal, fruit, creamer, etc..... They also keep me accountable, because again, I was eating way more than the recommended serving for most of my foods.
  • myfitnesspalacios
    myfitnesspalacios Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am less now than I was in August of last year.
    I could have gotten here way faster but I would have learned nothing.
    I could drop ten pounds in twenty days but it would serve no purpose.
    It is not how fast I get there; it is getting there and never, never, never going back.
    I am learning as I go.
    Do it too fast, and we learn nothing except waiting for the end of the diet.
    This is no diet.
    We are the most successful thread on this site because of the way we do this; we go slow enough to correct course Vs. going so fast that there is no correcting course and a crash happens.
    You can do it slow, and get it done and over or you can do it measurably and have a life.
    Tonight there will be tons of ice cream and cakes and syrups, nuts and people; then, in a couple of hours it will all be gone and the people will all be gone, and I will record what I ingested and hopefully stay close or below my calorie budget.
    Best of luck to all of you going out to dinner or making a great meal at home.
    Today is one day and one day is not going to determine the outcome.
    <3 We Can Do This. Let me hear from you.
    Happy Valentine's Day.
  • MimiH84
    MimiH84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    New member. I'm currently at 207. Looking to lose 27 lbs by Spring Break this year 😬. Goal weight is 180. Starting out on Keto!
  • dawnvroman6003
    dawnvroman6003 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!! I am currently feeling like a fish swimming upstream. I keep telling myself that this is a journey not a race, but when my progress wans it’s really hard to convince myself. I reached my heaviest weight last year at almost 300 pounds, I couldn’t believe it. I made a decision then and there that I would never cross that threshold. Currently I am down almost 70 pounds at 216... my first goal is onederland and then we will see from there. #wegotthis# #wearestrong# 💪💪
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,739 Member
    Options
    I love you all! Seriously. I am so happy to be part of this amazing group. Together we are strong, beautiful, and wonderful. I’m glad that we have eachother!❤️

Time to get in some indoor walking on YouTube. This is my mood booster and energy kickstart!

Happy Friday!

Jill

https://youtu.be/KZrlnIXED1g
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday!!!

HW: 230.2
    CW: 224.2
    1st GW: 199.9
    UG: 150ish
  • healthymomma14
    healthymomma14 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all. I'm looking for some weight loss help. I'm currently 227 lb and miserable. Finally back on the app and looking for some new friends, motivation, inspiration ETC. Feel free to add me as a friend
  • myfitnesspalacios
    Options
    Just a note to say hi to all.
    Let's keep going.
    We can do this.
    You are all the best.
  • VictoriaMonique26
    VictoriaMonique26 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Im back in the 200s after having my 3rd child I put all the weight back on and now need motivation to do it all over again. I initially lost 141 pounds.....I'm so ashamed and disgusted in myself. I had to put all my clothes into a suit cases because I the dont fit. All my bags clothes fit perfects now and my pretty summer dresses are away for probably the next 2 summers. Even though I'm depressed over this I am determined to get back down to that size. Feel free to friend me anyone needs help with support and motivation. I hope you all achieve your goals!
  • myfitnesspalacios
    Options
    Take Back Your House
    Make It A Temple
    200 Pounders United
    Stay close and watch out for each other. We have a Long road ahead of us; maybe you are doing alright now and feel like you have no need to pipe up; but others here do; and some day it may be you that starts slipping . We need you to be there when we all reach our objective. And we will get there. I will get there and you can too.
    If you’ve joined this thread , post, please.
  • healthymomma14
    healthymomma14 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    CW 223
    GW 150

I hesitate to post because I have enough going on without the negative comments on my post. Hopefully I won't have that here though 😊 I recently posted looking for car snack ideas because I eat at 6:30 a.m. I leave my house at 7:15 a.m. I get to work by 8:30, after dropping the kids and everyone off at school and such, then make a 2-hour round trip drive from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. to our warehouse. I get off between 1:30 and 2 and sometimes don't get to eat lunch until 2:30 or 3:30. During my trip to the warehouse I would usually grab a bag of chips or some other kind of junk food. I'm looking for healthier options. I don't eat out of boredom or habit, like some suggest rudely ("it's only a two-hour Drive why do you need to eat?"). I eat because I'm hungry and can't eat a full meal while driving my truck during my trip to the warehouse. I will usually grab a bag of chips or some other kind of junk food. I want easy and healthier options. I don't eat out of boredom or habit. I eat because I'm hungry and don't want to eat a full meal in my truck.
  • myfitnesspalacios
    Options
    We are all with you; so feel relaxed and post what you feel.
    Anything that is sold in small containers or can be placed in small containers.
    For breakfast -Raspberries / V-8 / BAI drinks / Wholly Guacamole Mini (Costco) / Humus mini - also at costo/ Baby Romaine Lettuce (most of this makes for multiple "Bio Breaks".
    For the day - Load up with cut up veggies. Have them delivered - Use Kroger or better use Google Express - they ship fedex and arrives in about a day and from their site you can order from many stores and Google boxes it up in one box and gets it to you.
    ON your day off cut it all up and put in the ice box / Nobody will eat them. cause...their veggies. Take the Ziploc Gallon baggies and you will never be hungry and probably come home with some left.
    Key is to eat everything without any thing added.
    Anyone else have suggestions??
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    I've been slipping all this month and am trying to get my mind right. Simply eating too much daily. I want the double chin and gut gone. Also have a closet full of clothes in smaller sizes that WILL get back into.
    @Victoria Positive self talk! Starting anew!
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    healthymom: wow at the unhelpful comments. Try to block out that noise. Suggestions-fruit, granola bars, and nuts (almonds or pistachios) usually work for me. I tend to measure the latter into snack ziplock bags as they look like a small quantity, but are higher in calories while providing good protein sources. Even your chips option, measure it out and pack em if that's what you prefer.