Next goal

What's everyone's next goal?

I just reached onederland this week!!! My goal is kind of silly but I want to be able to get on the scale at night after eating/drinking all day and STILL be in onederland! lol Right now I'm at 196 in the am and at night I'm 200-202. I can't wait to be under 200 no matter what time of day or what clothes I have on. :)

And for a nsv I can't wait for a regular towel to wrap all the way around me!

How about you?

Replies

• SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    I maintained for awhile after my last bulk at the top end of BMI and recently started cutting again with an updated goal weight. I’d like to hit my new GW before my anniversary in May, ideally before I take my son on vacation the beginning of April. It’s only 10lb but I worked hard to gain muscle so I’m losing slow and making efforts to maintain that muscle while leaning out a bit
  • Running2Fit
    Running2Fit Posts: 702 Member
    Getting into the 130s is my next goal. I’m super close! Been bouncing around right above 140 for a little bit.

After that my next goal will be 128 which will put me at a healthy BMI!

My next nsv goal is to run 4 miles which I’m supposed to do on Saturday according to my 10K training plan.
  • Saskatchebun
    Saskatchebun Posts: 46 Member
    My next goal is to reach 164lbs by March 10th! (I started a Dietbet and find it very motivating)!
  • Stellamom2018
    Stellamom2018 Posts: 120 Member
    My scale victory goal is to get into the 140s, which is a weight I havent seen since middle school. I'm 154-158 right now.

My non scale victory is to run my 10k training, I run 5ks 3x a week but really want to increase my distance.
  • amy19355
    amy19355 Posts: 805 Member
    I find it easier on my own mental health to accept daily fluctuations in my weight.

It’s only a problem for me my long term trend stops going the wrong direction. My up/down ranges from 2-4 pounds.

My weight varies between morning to night, day to day, week to week.

Good luck

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    I set a goal to to a 1RM body weight bench press. So, the first goal was 115 before hitting 115 on the scale. Once I reached that goal, it was to bench 120 before weighing 120. I reached that goal 2 weeks ago. I'm also slowly increasing my squats and deadlifts. I have to remind myself not to over do it. I'm trying to take a more moderate approach since I'm basically in maintenance. Setting non-scale goals is also important.
  • wmweeza
    wmweeza Posts: 319 Member
    Welcome to One-derland! It's a fabulous place! I loved when towels finally wrapped around me too. I keep a running list of all the changes to my body to keep me encouraged because the scale doesn't always show changes. My next goal is to hit 176, I will officially go from "Obese" to "Overweight" on the BMI chart. I have further goals too.
    Congrats again! You are killing it!
  • ManEatingLizard
    ManEatingLizard Posts: 15 Member
    I just restarted and vowed I wouldn't make number based goals, cuz I obsess, but I have goals.
    My first goal is to eat under 2000 cals... which sounds easy, but I'm a binger, and it is NOT.
    After I get that, my only goal will be consistently eating my caloric-goal for the day.
    I wanna work in exercise, but I won't be able to until May because I'm having a major surgery in March and I'm not allowed to exercise for 8 weeks afterward... but I wanna add 30 mins of exercise a day. Walk, bike, playing with a dog... just SOMETHING.
    If I get those goals down, I think I'll be in a good place to make some different kinds of goals.
  • wmweeza
    wmweeza Posts: 319 Member
    Congrats on ONEderland!! So exciting. After I reached this goal I had some trouble seeing a next step in my weight loss journey. I had my end goal, but had been focused on ONEderland for so long - I felt a bit lost after getting there. Ultimately- I received some good feedback here and decided to focus on getting out of the “obese” BMI range as s next goal. I am less than a pound away now. Then I need to find a next goal.

I thought about that when I first started, I didn't want to hit 199 and then think "Okay...now what?". I do best when I am reaching for a goal. For example; after I lose the weight I plan on starting sports activities, anything that's a competition so I can constantly have goals to work towards.
    This is my personal motivation chart. I started out at 263, I am now at around 178-179. I reward myself with a new piece of jewelry for each goal I hit. Why jewelry? Well I used to reward myself with food, this time I didn't want to sabotage myself, and since I can tangibly touch jewelry and it's a visual thing I can look at every day I thought it was a good idea as a reward. I keep this chart at my desk to keep my goals close in my mind ( I am not set on 135 being my final goal, I may stop at 145)
    at186i7mgw9h.jpg

• optfitness
    optfitness Posts: 25 Member
    Good luck with your goals! I am trying to build more muscle and drop a small amount of bf%. Being healthy is the most important thing 🤩
  • daniwilford
    daniwilford Posts: 1,030 Member
    I do percentages of weight loss. I lost 5% of my starting weight about a week and a half ago. My next goal is to be at 10% by Easter. After that onederland by Memorial day.
  • jesspen91
    jesspen91 Posts: 1,383 Member
    My next goal is to get my trend weight down to 135. I've hovering around 137 (135-140lbs) and I want to get to a lower range of 133-137lbs. I'll stay there for a bit and then try and finally push below 130.
  • Jenna__XoXo
    Jenna__XoXo Posts: 117 Member
    My next goal is to be under 200 pounds by the end of February currently I am at 208.6.
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 787 Member
    my tiny goal is to make my morning weight be my evening weight. It gets me through week to week usually as long as I don't slack. I only have about 12lbs to go though