Looking for daily support...

Options
I've been on mfp for a while...it has been a rollercoaster in terms of my weight and I'm creeping back up on the high end. I have a friend that tries to be on board with me but I feel like sometimes she hinders more than helps. She always has an excuse, she always has big plans and wants me to do them too only to find out she quits 2 days in, it is always oh I'll start this date when I can go grocery shopping... I need help now. Anyone else looking for daily support and motivation and are truly committed because this is lifelong, not just this week.

Replies

• proudmomma86
    proudmomma86 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...im hoping this is my last major down fall. Im so tired of failing. I know this is a life journey and not a race. On day at a time. The more support the better
  • fergusonjamillah
    fergusonjamillah Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I've been on mfp for a while...it has been a rollercoaster in terms of my weight and I'm creeping back up on the high end. I have a friend that tries to be on board with me but I feel like sometimes she hinders more than helps. She always has an excuse, she always has big plans and wants me to do them too only to find out she quits 2 days in, it is always oh I'll start this date when I can go grocery shopping... I need help now. Anyone else looking for daily support and motivation and are truly committed because this is lifelong, not just this week.

I can support you but theres only little i can do, but every voice that says you can do it is better than no voice at all. When u create a habit sometimes u get too comfortable and don't step out of your comfort zone.
    You have to get used to working out alone because then others will hold your goals back if there not on your level. Finding people with the same goals or track is good because you may have the same issues and answers to problems to share with each other.

We got this and keep strong!
  • robburry9324
    robburry9324 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me If you like .
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/818701/the-myth-of-motivation-and-what-you-need-instead/p1
  • ShineBright22
    ShineBright22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I only started at the beginning of the year. Need all the support I can get. So I'm happy to give my support to anyone and everyone 😊👍
  • Thecasswithclass
    Thecasswithclass Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • lia85013
    lia85013 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • angelsja
    angelsja Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Add me I've tried this before and lost but put back on :( maybe having friends this time will help 8.8lbs down so far since 14th January
  • sra455
    sra455 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    me me! I am in this for the long change.
  • Trysta
    Trysta Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well =)
  • tusshay
    tusshay Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me too, looking for the same ! I’ve been on here for a while but quit for too long. Now I’m back at it. Slow and steady for me I guess bc I cant find a quick fix. Tried everything and the only thing that works it to be accountable for what I put in my mouth (hmmm that sounds a little weird)