I ready to be the best version of me.

Options
hippiequeenxo
hippiequeenxo Posts: 6 Member
edited February 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Hey y'all

My name is Jessica, I'm back in the game again and currently at my highest weight. I joined weight watchers Saturday and attended my first meeting. Weight watchers helps with my accountability because the fear of someone seeing my weight on a scale pushes me to have a good loss. My journey began today. I'm looking for new friends on here :)

I am a leasing agent full time and work part time at papa johns part time for extra cash flow.💰 In what little spare time I have I enjoy spending time with my family, going to the movies and binge watching judge judy/true crime shows. I am very much an animal lover- I have two kitties- Ursula and Calypso.

I'm currently at 262.8 lbs😷 and looking at a goal weight between 150-160.😣 (A long way to go, I know.) I would like to have friends with similar weight loss range goals, but it's definitely NOT a necessity. If your cool people, add me :)

I'm looking to make healthy lifestyle changes, not just diet. For instance, I purchased a JUUL today to help me kick cigarettes for good.  I've always found the best success with interactive, supportive, and encouraging friends on here. If you're looking for a weight loss buddy, I'm here.

Let's do this together 😽

f8v3ap3w0mfo.jpg

Replies

• Roadking311
    Roadking311 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    We got this. No doubt. No excuses!!
  • chronicallynessa
    Options
    Hi jessica I just started yesterday I would Love to be your fitness buddy I have the same goal!!! I wanna be at 150 I need to tone up but what is tricky for me is "I have a stomach Disease" I am 25 and have a 4yr old rotten boy he is why I fight I have MANY HEALTH PROBLEMS but I'm determined to do this!!!
  • TieshaColeen
    TieshaColeen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey :) im at the same weight, and wanting the same goal! Im 24 and have gotten down to 230 but i started school and gained some weight back.. I'd love to be one of your weight loss buddies 😊
  • bhealthy2019
    bhealthy2019 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me!! More the merrier. We in this together. XxxX