I need some help!!!

Options
Hey Everyone, I come and go on this website and healthy eating train way to often. My weight yo-yo’s and it’s always been a struggle. I’m looking for someone who’s fighting the same fight and can help keep me motivated and on track! Any takers? Just add or message me!

Replies

• marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Everyone has this struggle. Been on here since 2011. You have to forgive yourself for screwups and just carry on. I am 5’6” old woman who started over 200 pounds, now in the not overweight category. This is a lifestyle change, not a diet. Best of luck.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    Rather than trying to bounce straight into a healthy eating mindset (which more often than not isn't healthy at all - just restrictive). Perhaps start by logging what you'd eat normally for a few days and see where you can trim some calories from your normal diet - smaller portions of the higher calorie stuff, bigger portions of the lower calorie nutrient dense stuff and make gradual changes that will stick.

A lot of us are guilty of being all or nothing at some point but the fact is weight management is a life-long thing and for it to work, you need to be eating in a way that you can do for years to come, not just for a few weeks or months.