Any moms?

Options
Hiiii! I’m a mom of 3 boys! And wanted to see if there were any other moms here , struggling with weight loss or on a weight loss journey? I’m looking for some support so I don’t keep falling backwards! Anyone else ?

Replies

• zeejane03
    zeejane03 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of three kiddos, welcome to the group :)
  • Enthusiast84
    Enthusiast84 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm a mum with 3 children. Feel free to add me. Reached goal weight a few months ago and have been in maintenance.
  • witchaywoman81
    witchaywoman81 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Me! Mom of 2 here, on my journey to lose 60 pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I have two boys, ages 7 and 9. I work full time at their school (it's a k-12) in the high school library. I have to rely mostly on counting calories but manage to get in about two workouts a week.
  • lovingmayra
    lovingmayra Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I’m a mom of a 1. I lost a lot of confidence after having my daughter and want to get back to where I was maybe even better. On my journey of losing 60 pounds but has been one struggle.
    Looking for advice and support 😀
  • jharp22222
    jharp22222 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    3 kids here
  • maegandunworth1
    maegandunworth1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    im a boy mom to be! due end of may :)
  • Gl3ndi
    Gl3ndi Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey mom of 3 and struggling with weight loss, time for it and keep falling behind. Started MFP this week as an effort to try again. Pretty new at this diet life over all. (Hecked life kids, after school, and job)
  • bllaura10
    bllaura10 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yup mom of 2; 2 1/2 and 5 months old. Started out here about 2 months ago tracking eating and excersize it has actually worked really well so far and I’m well on my way to goal!! Some days it’s hard to find the time to workout but my husband has been very supportive and never complains about watching he kids even when they’re crying and screaming so I can get my gym time in. I also try and plan my meals ahead of time and have low calorie snacks on hand ie geek yogurts, tuna, veggies, fruit etc to avoid eating junk.
  • mamabossx3
    mamabossx3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mum of three here, also been struggling, but will not give up 😈
  • louisephillips90
    Options
    Mum of 3 here too just had 3rd boy 2 months ago and I’m trying to lose the baby weight add me
  • Vallejo_health_and_fitness
    Options
    I sent you a friend request/ message (=
  • StressedChaos
    StressedChaos Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Mom of 5... 17, 12, 10, 1.5, and 6 months. I joined MFP 10 years ago but haven't been on in a few years. Now need to lose all this extra weight.
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hey. Mom of two wonderful girls. Ages 5 and 6. It’s where I gained all my weight and I have never lost it. Trying to fix that now lol. Feel free to add me. I am always looking for new friends.
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 yr old daughter, I started my weight loss journey when she turned 1. I reached my goal (30lb loss) in about 18 months and have been in maintenance for a while now.
  • Gl3ndi
    Options
    Hey. Mom of two wonderful girls. Ages 5 and 6. It’s where I gained all my weight and I have never lost it. Trying to fix that now lol. Feel free to add me. I am always looking for new friends.

You can do it
  • Foodiemom67
    Foodiemom67 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Me mom of 2...Feel free to add me also!
  • Gl3ndi
    Options
    Finally up and going worked out this morning... That alone is a success for me!
  • Aquafina28
    Aquafina28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mom of 5 add me I’m new
  • kylagal6
    kylagal6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to my fitness community. Mom of 3 and trying to get back on track with my nutrition and fitness. Definitely could use support and help keeping motivated :smile: