Feb. Diary/Accountability/Progress

Options
Hello! A thread for progress or struggles this Feb. I like reading other peoples weight loss diaroes I find them very motivational so please feel free to post.

I am a 5'4 29yr old F and mom on 1200 cal.

sw 136
Cw 131
Gw 110

I have been doing this for over a month and a half and have lost 5 lbs. It is very slow for me because I am already a size 8 and my bmr just keeps getting lower and lower. Currently have a lb and a half of water weight going on but will persist through the rest of this week. Hopfully breaking into the 120's.

Replies

• mstheglitch
    mstheglitch Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Keep it up! Slow and steady can win the race.

I'm a 5'5 woman and I've been working at losing weight since the beginning of January. I've been very regimental in my calories per day and I'm feeling pretty good about myself.

SW 140
    CW 130
    GW 125

I'd like to get into the 120's by the end of the month. I do have a work potluck coming up next week and today is cupcake day. I'd like to say I'll avoid them but I know myself too well.
  • nbrady001
    nbrady001 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Was a good day. I did well and goin to bed a little hungry in a good way.
  • nbrady001
    Options
    Made it back down to 131 finally. So here's to hitting a new goal by Sunday. Having my cup of coffee with sugar like always then it os eating nice and clean the rest of the day.
  • nbrady001
    Options
    Lost another .4 lbs this week. Doing good. Down to 130.6 now.
  • teresampp9701
    teresampp9701 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello!!

I started my diet January 2018 and after many ups and downs I've lost 64 pounds. It has definitely been slow and steady.

55yo f, 5'3
    sw 200 lb
    CW 136 lb
    gw 125 lb

I have lost about 4 lbs in the past 2 weeks, but it's been hard lately as I've hit a plateau.
    Any suggestions?
  • nbrady001
    Options
    That is great progress. When you get to around our hieght and weight the loss slows down. A plateau, that's why I calorie count and have calculated my bmr. This way even if the scale doesn't move I know I am losing. I am sure you are still losing or need to cut calories a little.
  • nbrady001
    Options
    I am so hungry today. Ate 1400 calories and walked a little. Everything is ok. Not sure why I get so hungry sometimes and other days seem easier.
  • yegpac
    yegpac Posts: 5 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Great job to all of you working so hard and doing your best. I’m ready to get back in the game and go for my GW after a few years of not being careful the way I once was. I haven’t really taken part in these chats before, but decided I could use (and give) support and accountability to do this again. Thank you in advance!

SW & CW 134 lbs (as of today)
    GW 112 lbs

• nbrady001
    Options
    Feeling hungry before bed. Had a 100 calorie snack. I logged my calories today at 1100 to 1300 which is pretty good. Scale hasn't budged in 3 days so lets see tomorrow.
  • mdreddie
    mdreddie Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am a 5'7" woman, age 33. I want to maintain a healthier life style because it makes me feel so good.

Starting weight: 140 lbs.
    Current weight: 139 lbs.
    Goal weight: 125 lbs.