Options
2»

Replies

• airycha
    airycha Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    word, son. dat *kitten* is tight!

lol!!

But seriously bikeraman I cannot understand a thing of what you say!

Glad I am not the only one!
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Treat your food like you do your spelling.... cut it in half

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!
  • alisonwww
    alisonwww Posts: 104
    Options
    Be consistent and enter everything in here to you eat-drink and how much you exercise. Don't lie! You'll lose weight.
  • bikeraman
    bikeraman Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    what cant u read??

Your language skills could use some work.

i ws tokin in slangs nt in pure english if u cudnt mk out..u i cn hlp u :tongue:

I have a degree in English and I am a technical writer. I don't have perfect English and am known for making up words, but your slang hurts my head.

dn dnt read gal!!
  • bikeraman
    Options
    ohk ohk..then i will write properly.... is that fine now??
  • bikeraman
    Options
    what cant u read??

i ws tokin in slangs nt in pure english if u cudnt mk out..u i cn hlp u :tongue:

I have a degree in English and I am a technical writer. I don't have perfect English and am known for making up words, but your slang hurts my head.

thanx alot guys...you people have realy motivated me to a great extent...and now am going to work hard.... n yeah not to forget whenever i will post anything i will write in pure english!!!
  • bikeraman
    Options
    thanx alot guys...you people have realy motivated me to a great extent...and now am going to work hard.... n yeah not to forget whenever i will post anything i will write in pure english!!! :happy: :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • bikeraman
    Options
    what cant u read??

:flowerforyou:

thanx alot guys...you people have realy motivated me to a great extent...and now am going to work hard.... n yeah not to forget whenever i will post anything i will write in pure english!!!
  • airycha
    airycha Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Better :smile:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Treat your food like you do your spelling.... cut it in half

Love it:laugh:
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! Figure what you need to set your daily allowance at and record the food you eat. The more healthy foods you eat the more food you can eat. Stay within your calories and excercise and you should see things move in the right direction. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!