New

Options
Just became a member of myfitness and it is a wonderful site...many pounds to lose but I'm going to enjoy the ride down hill until I meet my goal of getting the extra pounds off. Nice to be here.

Replies

• rojames52
    Options
    Just became a member of myfitness and it is a wonderful site...many pounds to lose but I'm going to enjoy the ride down hill until I meet my goal of getting the extra pounds off. Nice to be here.
  • firewalking
    firewalking Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And may I just say that I have had the absolute worst time loving weight until finding this site. Without any exaggeration, I can tell you that for a solid six months before I found this site, I was losing and gaining 5-10 pounds every other day (water weight). I was making NO progress. I happened upon this site on January 26, 2008. I have lost a total of 2 inches and 13 pounds (as of today).

You can do this! We are here to support you in your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome about the healthy train! :flowerforyou:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site! :flowerforyou: if you have any questions at all, just ask :heart:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site so much. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • Esperanzas4
    Options
    Welcome, I am new myself.
  • rojames52
    Options
    I thank each one of you for the warm greetings and all things are possible through Christ.