Guess the weight of the person above you

Replies

• stephaniedenise28
    stephaniedenise28 Posts: 104 Member
    134 lbs

You are my new best friend <3 I am actually 150ish on a good day!

• stephaniedenise28
    134 lbs

this is why I always tell people not to focus on the scale and use the mirror!

And apparently according to BMI I am 7lbs overweight.. so I ignore everything bar how my body performs in the gym!

• stephaniedenise28
    134 lbs

And apparently according to BMI I am 7lbs overweight.. so I ignore everything bar how my body performs in the gym!

meh, I don't give into those BS. as long as i look great and feel great, they can label me whatever they want. my last weigh in im " normal" but I am borderline next to overweight, and im actually planning to put on a few more pounds so ill def hit the overweight category soon.

I think those BMI stats don't consider too much about the activity level of the person, so it can be considered overweight for some and not others, with same height and same weight, but difference with someone who is active and not, if you get what I mean

Oh totally! I stopped worrying about them when I realised I had baby abs and still classed as overweight :D I am gaining a little atm, just cause I am competing quite regularly, so don't want low calories to trash my performance in the gym, if I hit 70kg again I will consider a cut!

• stephaniedenise28
    134 lbs

meh, I don't give into those BS. as long as i look great and feel great, they can label me whatever they want. my last weigh in im " normal" but I am borderline next to overweight, and im actually planning to put on a few more pounds so ill def hit the overweight category soon.

I think those BMI stats don't consider too much about the activity level of the person, so it can be considered overweight for some and not others, with same height and same weight, but difference with someone who is active and not, if you get what I mean

Oh totally! I stopped worrying about them when I realised I had baby abs and still classed as overweight :D I am gaining a little atm, just cause I am competing quite regularly, so don't want low calories to trash my performance in the gym, if I hit 70kg again I will consider a cut!

well there u have it!

I did a slight cut earlier this month and all my lifts were compromised. so back to bulking I go and I feel so much better. abs can wait. lolol

No point in looking the part if your performance cant keep up right?! :D
  • THS2HASPASSED
    THS2HASPASSED Posts: 1,055 Member
    kittyd7015 wrote: »

118LBS away but thanks! im a fatty LOL
  • THS2HASPASSED
    THS2HASPASSED Posts: 1,055 Member
    edited February 2019
    an0393na wrote: »
    an0393na wrote: »
    How much does a quote weigh?

288lbs lmao

For me? Lol

I was referring to "what does a quote weigh" LOL... Im the 288lb fatty. my apologies @an0393na
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    288 lb
  • arutledge87
    arutledge87 Posts: 1 Member
  • admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    180?
  • ctina197six
    ctina197six Posts: 379 Member