NSV...no wings flapping

Options
lbeasey
lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
This morning as I was brushing my teeth and giving myself the last once over in the mirror before I left for work....I noticed that I didn't have the wings flapping on my arms as I brushed my teeth. I think I brushed an extra minute and switched from my right hand to left just to make sure both sides were the same. I also had to check out the wave with both arms...guess what...no flapping! Just the small things that add up knowing I am doing my body a GREAT SERVICE by changing my lifestyle.
Have a great day.
Lori :happy:

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    That is awesome; great work!
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! I'm also working on losing the bingo wings - glad to know it feels as good as I thought and hoped it would! Keep up the good work, you're looking amazing!
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!!!! Mine are slowly disappearing, but are still 'hanging' in there. Glad to hear positive results for those awful arm flabs!!! :laugh: Good for you!!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    "like"
  • melanie3103
    melanie3103 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Tricep dips (you can do the off the side of the sofa) - theyre great and quick results too! :)
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    YAY! That is awesome. Congrats on an amazing NSV!!!
  • Kelly4877
    Kelly4877 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Great NSV!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!