I'm really thrilled to have found this site.

Options
AMR76
AMR76 Posts: 9 Member
I've been using MFP for a few weeks now and am really pleased with the resources available. Best wishes to everyone on their weight loss goals.

I' have 2 major goals - lose 75 lbs and run another marathon. I haven't done one in ten years, but can't forget the pride I felt when I completed it. I'd like to regain that sense of accomplishment.

Now, I need to sit down and figure out the in-between goals other than lose 1 to 1.5 lbs a week. :)

Replies

• ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    I am sure you will your goal in no time. Keep up the great work. It seems as if this website is addicting. Feel free to add me!!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I agree, this is an awesome site. I've met lots of great people offering support and motivation while rooting me on and praising me on my little accomplishments. I wish you lots of luck and please feel free to add me as a buddy for support and sharing best bets. All I ask is that you return the favor :happy:
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Love it too!
  • AMR76
    AMR76 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • Bebisc
    Bebisc Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm finding it is a lot easier to talk to someone who shares my struggles but that I don't interact with everyday. It's kind of like going to a therapist. The therapist listens to what your concerns are and doesn't start telling you what their problems are. Sometimes we just need someone to hear us and understand. Our closest friends don't always seem able to do that. Anyway, I definitely agree this forum is a great inspiration and I feel like I've gained a host of friends who REALLY GET IT!