Gaming Anyone?

Options
Sweet_Solitude
Sweet_Solitude Posts: 18 Member
Pssh, you can't expect to get much done if you don't take it easy some times. In saying that, does anyone game?

I play PS4 and my PSN is Sweet_Solitude

Some of my besties are of the online world and believe it or not, they have helped me big time.

I used to weigh 250lbs
Starting this app I was 165
Since my last weigh in I am now 162.8

I lost so much weight the first time because of the love and support from my online gaming buddies. I'm looking for a repeat and fun.. Duh :P

Replies

• Sweet_Solitude
    Options
    Deer, dove, turkey. I love all game.

GG lol
  • Staceygram
    Staceygram Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Moose and wild turkey are good too ;)
    I'm more of a table top gamer these days. I'm in a weekly Star Wars RPG and a monthly D&D plus I MTG a couple if times a month. I need to avoid Wow or I'd never get anything done. I have a PS3 but I'm not good with it, I grew up as a computer gamer so consoles are still a bit odd for me.
    I totally get how gaming support can be a great thing. I've seen it over the years with people you raid with regularly. I say any support is good support.
  • Sweet_Solitude
    Options
    Staceygram wrote: »
    Moose and wild turkey are good too ;)
    I'm more of a table top gamer these days. I'm in a weekly Star Wars RPG and a monthly D&D plus I MTG a couple if times a month. I need to avoid Wow or I'd never get anything done. I have a PS3 but I'm not good with it, I grew up as a computer gamer so consoles are still a bit odd for me.
    I totally get how gaming support can be a great thing. I've seen it over the years with people you raid with regularly. I say any support is good support.

Absolutely! I used to also do PC gaming but I fell back on console more. My family is a bunch of gamers so I was born with a controller in my hand lol.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I've tried some PC games at the urging of my friends but I'm really just awful and it's not fun. Arcade games with free play are pretty great though
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    What are you playing? Right now I'm totally hooked on Titanfall 2. PS4: EchoRaven_01
  • Sweet_Solitude
    Options
    What are you playing? Right now I'm totally hooked on Titanfall 2. PS4: EchoRaven_01

Awesome I'll add when I get home or you can shoot me a FR and yeah I have Titanfall 2 as well. The controls are so smooth and I have more fun with it than COD lol
  • Sweet_Solitude
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I've tried some PC games at the urging of my friends but I'm really just awful and it's not fun. Arcade games with free play are pretty great though

Yeah, you gotta love the free to play games. Nothing beats that. PS also has some games for free and don't worry about being bad. All that matters is you having fun :)
  • OpenCode54
    OpenCode54 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    For the FPS i always liked Battlefield series, starting from Bad Company 2 and up to Battlefield 4, that it's starts to lose it's essence as for me. Also, Borderlands was interesting to play, it feels more like an MMO, like https://muonline.us and i actually like that. In past few years i played only Overwatch and Doom from the FPS genre and enjoyed that as well.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Options
    Currently .. web game ...Clash of clan..

Any 3d type games makes me nauseous playing them. 🥴