The Pizza Thread

Options
CaptainFantastic01
CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
Tell me what you like!
Best toppings, best way to eat it (folded of course). Does expensive pizza equate better pizza? Do you dunk your pizza in ranch or blue cheese or douse it in hot sauce? So many questions.

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Pepperoni and green olives or jalapeno, pineapple, black olive and chicken are my go to's. I've had expensive, in-expensive and in between but my favorite is from a popular gas station around here. They have the best sour dough crust.
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    Options
    I looooove pizza. My favorite toppings are with bbq sauce, chicken, red onions, pineapple 😋 stuffed crust is pretty good too.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    Pepperoni and green olives or jalapeno, pineapple, black olive and chicken are my go to's. I've had expensive, in-expensive and in between but my favorite is from a popular gas station around here. They have the best sour dough crust.

Oh my god dm me the gas station and I’ll go visit. My favorite was Casey’s gas station but they don’t have them near me
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    I looooove pizza. My favorite toppings are with bbq sauce, chicken, red onions, pineapple 😋 stuffed crust is pretty good too.

Papa Murphy’s stuffed crust is my jam
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Pepperoni, sausage, bacon and ham typically (meat lovers pizza)

Options

We don't have Papa Murphy's where I live 😒 will you take me one day? 😙
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Come visit me and we will go get some take and bake
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    Moon_Stone wrote: »
    Tell me what you like!
    Best toppings, best way to eat it (folded of course). Does expensive pizza equate better pizza? Do you dunk your pizza in ranch or blue cheese or douse it in hot sauce? So many questions.

Expensive pizza doesn't equate better pizza imo. I like it folded, doused in hot sauce and maybe dunked in some ranch dressing. It should have jalapenos on it as well. No aversion to any toppings really except for I really think an EGG DOES NOT BELONG ON PIZZA, EVER.

That’s true
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    Pineapples, mixed peppers and mushrooms with vegan cheese

Vegan cheese but not vegan crust?
    Options

Come visit me and we will go get some take and bake

Deal bb <3
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Oh my god dm me the gas station and I’ll go visit. My favorite was Casey’s gas station but they don’t have them near me

You're gonna be so mad cuz my favorite is Caseys and there's one on every corner around here.
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    I’m a pineapple guy, I like a little sweet. The best pizza I’ve ever had was pineapple mushroom and sausage. Good stuff man

Idk mannnnn first Vikings fan now pineapple on pizza?!!? The bro love is stretched thin mannnnn

I'm a simple man, I like pizza.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Vegan everything
    Well you didn’t say that now did ya

You're gonna be so mad cuz my favorite is Caseys and there's one on every corner around here.
    Mmmmmmmmm I’mma come visit
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    I’m a pineapple guy, I like a little sweet. The best pizza I’ve ever had was pineapple mushroom and sausage. Good stuff man

Idk mannnnn first Vikings fan now pineapple on pizza?!!? The bro love is stretched thin mannnnn

Pineapple on pizza is pizza the way god intended it,
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Home made dough, #1

Extra sauce, chunky with tomatoes.
    Black olives, sweet onion, green pepper, garlic.

Light on the cheese or no cheese, cheddar is good too

Don't need too many toppings, sometimes less is more.

Tomato dipping sauce for crust

• Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options

Vegan everything
    Well you didn’t say that now did ya

Mmmmmmmmm I’mma come visit
    Tankiscool wrote: »

Pineapple on pizza is pizza the way god intended it,

He would, wouldn't he?

6bp6lu7msqcc.gif
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Pizzaville's spicy potato pizza
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    pepperoni and bacon are my favorite toppings. Wood fired pizza is the best too.