depressed n new on here!

Options
hi my name is michelle im new on here n hoping this will help me lose sum weight i been trying to get rid of hoping to get sum help from people out here having the same problems i been doing myfitness pal for 3 days im 180 pounds n trying to lose i had my weight down to 174 n all of a sudden it went up in a matter of days i been taking water pills for 3 days also n excersising but i havent seen any improvement i brought a diet scale to measure food but im so depressed with my weight im very short 4'11 so i look like a meatball n im not happy at all if any1 has sum good excersise tips please give them to me i try n walk at least 60 minutes a day n i play ufc fighter but im still fat but at least i will kno how to punch sum1 lol

Replies

• ashlielinn
    ashlielinn Posts: 920
    Options
    Welcome! And good luck! :)
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    aww huni don't get depressed my scales have been up & down like a yoyo in the 200 days i've been here. Losing weight is different for everyone, what works for me is cardio everyday, low carbs, low sodium & loads of veg. If you want i can have a look at your diary & pm you some ideas. I've sent you a friend request xx
  • hallzz
    hallzz Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Don't give up, I lost a lot at first and then put it back on (water weight). Now I am right on target 5 weeks in and 5 pounds down. Keep exercising and watching your calories and it will work! I'm not a big fan of water pills - we are looking to lose fat not water. Water will just come back!
  • mochaphobic
    mochaphobic Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! Three days of tracking is a good start. I, too, have a lot of weight to lose and am pre-diabetic which complicates things. I've just started back again on this, but set your goal reasonable, like losing 1 pound a week. That way you'll be happy if you lose more and if you lose only that much, it's still 50+ pounds in a year. :)
    One other thing, you have to make sure you eat at least a minimum number of calories or your body will stop letting go of the weight.
  • mgandia1
    Options
    i wanna thank every1 on here who gave me a word of kindness n encouragement i was really bumbed 2day but i pushed myself n walked a hour and 20 minutes I CAN DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT LOL