Red Robin now has nutritional info

Options
I noticed on this board that some people had requested nutritional information for Red Robin. They now list it on their web site. They even have a customerizer tool where you can add or subtract ingredients:

http://www.redrobin.com/home/customizer.aspx

At first glance it looks like the Ensenada Chicken Platter is the healthiest choice, especially if you skip the creamy lime dressing.

Replies

• mikmur
    Options
    I noticed on this board that some people had requested nutritional information for Red Robin. They now list it on their web site. They even have a customerizer tool where you can add or subtract ingredients:

http://www.redrobin.com/home/customizer.aspx

At first glance it looks like the Ensenada Chicken Platter is the healthiest choice, especially if you skip the creamy lime dressing.
  • kayla_larsen
    kayla_larsen Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this, I love RR and I've always wondered about the nutritional info.....much appreciated! :wink:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,079 Member
    Options
    I s'pose the Whiskey River yummy burger requires nine hours of elliptical. May as well have the Margarita, too. :cry:

Thnx for the heads up.
  • annathelu
    annathelu Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Well, that's good to know ... now we can find out how awful the stuff is. I had actually boycotted them because they refused to provide nutritional info. I had seen online where someone requested the info and they would not give it to him. Instead, they sent him some form, PR letter about serving quality food.

Then, I asked my local chain and they said they didn't have it.

I guess we weren't the only ones.

Happy eating!
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Wow! My favorite burger and Fries meal there has over 1300 calories! Geesh! no wonder I'm fat! :laugh:
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! I live next door to a red robin and boy I was way off. No more whiskey river BBQ chicken wraps for me!