On the go,quick,easy

lmeenach3
lmeenach3 Posts: 3 Member
Hello MyFitnessPal world. I need help! I work a mixture of days and nights. Constantly on the go and do not have much luck meal prepping. Nor do I really like leftovers. Please give me ideas of quick recipes. On the go snacks. Cheese and turkey and nutragrain bars are quick and easy. And other ideas. I just get tired of the same stuff. I need to lose weight. My increased weight gain is a huge bearer daily of depression for me. Thanks ahead of time for the food ideas!!

Replies

• shantellsmith10
    shantellsmith10 Posts: 1 Member
    Yogurt bark
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Clementines, aka cuties. Easy to peel, small, portable.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    What about flavored tuna pouches? They're usually $1 each and come in a variety of flavors. I've noticed that stores have started selling pouches of salmon and chicken now as well. They don't need refrigerated, so that's a plus.
  • shira324
    shira324 Posts: 156 Member
    Jif Power Up bars are delicious, and have a decent amount of protein. I'm also a fan of Balance brand bars and Slimfast shakes.

If you have access to a microwave during work, I highly recommend the individual flapjack and muffin cups from Kodiak. They're all fantastic, and filling!

https://shop.kodiakcakes.com/collections/kodiak-cups
  • NJCJF
    NJCJF Posts: 134 Member
    string cheese and a granny smith apple( one of my favorites) Mini cucumbers,carrots,and hummus,
    100 calorie nuts, peanut butter on whole grain bread, I love the Chobani low sugar yogurts I sometimes add berries to it and it's delicious!
  • NJCJF
    NJCJF Posts: 134 Member
    Triscuits and Laughing cow cheese