Jillian michaels

Options
Starting 30 day shred and am GOING to actually do it this time!!!!!! I own a library of dvds and have every type of equipment you can think of but my lazy *kitten* still hasn’t done anything for more than 3 days 😭 before I buy something else to add to my unused collection of fitness crap I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to do this stupid dvd the entire time! So anyone who wants to start and check in daily w each other feel free!

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Do you actually enjoy doing them? If you can't stick past 3 days this would imply probably not. Why not try to find some form of activity you actually like, it's a lot easier to stick to.
  • kelli2486
    kelli2486 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You’re actually SPOT ON! I just ordered country heat (that name kills me) it looks more fun and less like a workout. Plus I literally can not stand Jillian Michaels talking in her videos!
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    kelli2486 wrote: »
    You’re actually SPOT ON! I just ordered country heat (that name kills me) it looks more fun and less like a workout. Plus I literally can not stand Jillian Michaels talking in her videos!

Does it involves a barn and a farmhand? :lol:
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    I like Jillian. Although there was one DVD where her hair was obviously extensions and barely moved and oddly that really annoyed me

If you like videos go on YouTube. I like popsugar cause they have a ton of variety. One guy Rainier does great tabata workouts. He's nice to look at and hilarious too. His workouts are so hard but he has a really fun presentation style. But there's lots there
  • Julesbait
    Julesbait Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Oh girl, I HAAAAAAAAAAAATE Jillian Michaels!!! If she'd just shut her obnoxious trap once in a while...ugh!

Ditch her! There's too many fun people on YouTube who give a great workout and not make you want to gag them and beat them with a wet noodle to mess with her nonsense!