Keto freinds

Options
Hey Everyone,
I'm new to my fitness pal and looking for some keto friends that have the same goals as I do and wants to share recipes!

Replies

• lorisawyer1971
    lorisawyer1971 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’ve been doing keto for a week, just started using my fitness pal again but to track nutrients not necessarily calories. Lots of great recipes if you look on Pinterest. Zucchini lasagna was so good!
  • oooooooopppp
    oooooooopppp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if there is way to set mfp up to stop saying I'm gaining weight after I complete my days diary. I did figure out how to change my macros to kito but it's still saying I'm gaining everyday.
  • luckyrae67
    luckyrae67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! Have been doing Keto (with some other products) for the last week, and using MFP now to be accountable with what goes in and it is helping. I have about 100lb to lose so I know it is going to take me some time to get there and looking for MFP friends to team up with. I agree pinterest is a great resource for recipes and I used some this week to preplan my meals, which helps me succeed (find me Luckyrae67)! I am excited to say I am down 7 lb my first week and I am feeling motivated! I ignore what it says after I complete my diary because I am already making progress and know the weight and/or inches WILL come off. Feel free to add me to see what I ate to get there. :)
  • karlalband
    karlalband Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I need Keto friends for guidance and support. I'm not new to MFP I was on here Oct 2012 - 2015 and lost 90 pounds. Got sick and have gained it back plus 10 extra. Now starting to feel better I need some help. I will be starting to adjust my Marcos tomorrow to follow with KETO. Please feel free to add me or refer me to others. I'm would like some friends who have been doing KETO for awhile also. Thank you!
  • Suzannegunning
    Suzannegunning Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Aloha...I’m back on Keto again. Why I ever fall off is beyond me. On Keto I have so much energy. I’m on day 3. Doing ok
  • Chris_VR
    Chris_VR Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've just recently started to learn about Keto and really want to give it a chance... Could use the help!