Looking for friends

Options
Hey, I’m Kenisha and I’m from Texas. I have been MIA for a very long while, but I’m ready to stop playing games and get serious and lose the my first 60 pounds to get to my first goal weight. Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• MamaBear517
    MamaBear517 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Kenisha! Virginia here 👋🏼 I have a “first goal” too. I was feeling very defeated thinking about how much weight I wanted to lose overall, so picked a goal that feels more achievable. I’m playing mindgames with myself 🤣. I’m 10lbs into it with 30 more to get to that first goal. I’ll add you.
  • CMM7249
    CMM7249 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    @KenishaJames ....Waz Up?! I'm Chaz. I'm About To Friend You As Soon As I Finish This Comment! Maybe We Can Motivate Each Other To Get To Our Goal!
  • hootersmom
    hootersmom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Looking for motivation friends too. I'm taking 2019 seriously too. I'm here for a new me.
  • honeybuns08
    honeybuns08 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request Kenisha!
  • ThatLadyJ86
    ThatLadyJ86 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request now!!!! This year so far has been on and off for me, but the only difference is that I refuse to give up this time 👌🏾
  • Jeeplet18
    Jeeplet18 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Sending a request. I am down 10 pounds... 25 more to go!
  • ashleyncline1
    ashleyncline1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am looking for friends to keep help each other stay motivated. Feel free to add me.
  • Jamiedw38
    Jamiedw38 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Looking for some friends I need some motivation add me