Looking for motivational friends

Options
Hello there ! My name is Elly & I’m kind of new to the community side of MFP . I’ve been on Keto for about 3 months now it would’ve been longer, but sadly due to a vacation and holidays you know how that goes... I exercise by going to the gym at least 4x a week . & now I am currently at the point of looking for friends that can help keep me from falling off the wagon so to speak . Let me know if you wish to be friends so we can hold each other accountable & keep each other motivated !!!

Replies

• ciwanjanoo
    ciwanjanoo Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm not experienced but good luck
  • ponomarenkoruslan
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend
  • Bonjourelly
    Bonjourelly Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    ciwanjanoo wrote: »
    I'm not experienced but good luck

Thank you.
  • Bonjourelly
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend

Done .
  • ven1s2882
    ven1s2882 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started keto on Monday need to lose 5stone.i dont mind talking I'm pretty motivated right now
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • sherman76
    sherman76 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • ellyseb1
    ellyseb1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - not doing keto, but trying to stick to an exercise plan.
  • chrisprophet
    chrisprophet Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I’ve done keto for a while, it was pretty good except my energy levels were too low! Hopefully it’s working well for you! I wouldn’t feel that bad about taking a “break” though sometimes it’s good for your metabolism to take diet breaks! Anyways keep up the good work and feel free to add me.
  • granitepeak1981
    granitepeak1981 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Was on here several years ago. Looking to get back on track health wise. Add me if you like
  • aaronpcharron
    aaronpcharron Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! :) great job going to the gym 4x a week! I need to get in that gym for sure but doing good on watching what I’m eating and so hope to lose more and meet new people on the same journey! Add me if you’d like
  • Bonjourelly
    Options
    I’ve done keto for a while, it was pretty good except my energy levels were too low! Hopefully it’s working well for you! I wouldn’t feel that bad about taking a “break” though sometimes it’s good for your metabolism to take diet breaks! Anyways keep up the good work and feel free to add me.

Oh goodness yes ! The energy levels are a problem , however I’m taking supplements made by the company called perfect Keto which help with the keto flu and with the low energy levels . So overall it’s going better than expected .

Hi! :) great job going to the gym 4x a week! I need to get in that gym for sure but doing good on watching what I’m eating and so hope to lose more and meet new people on the same journey! Add me if you’d like

It’s not easy getting into the routine, but once you get over the first week hump you’ll feel uneasy when you miss a day .
  • rachelpelucca
    rachelpelucca Posts: 57 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hi! I know exactly how the holidays go LOL it’s just good that you kept with it for three months keep it up! I’m always down for some motivational friends, so I’d love to add you! ☺️
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    hi