Hello from Austin,TX! Making a comeback!

barrowml
barrowml Posts: 11 Member
edited February 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Hello from Austin,TX! Leon here, Been a while since I tracked everything on mfp, but looking forward to losing this weight and crushing my goals. Much success to everyone!!

Replies

• JustTrackinIt
    JustTrackinIt Posts: 26 Member
    Hi Leon from Austin. I am also starting tomorrow tracking everything in MFP until the end of March. I am also located in Austin and use LifeTime Fitness.

Good Luck with your goals!
  • barrowml
    barrowml Posts: 11 Member
    You are going to crush it brotha! I use lifetime occasionally as well too, but probably not for much longer. I use the LT up north. Maybe I’ll see you around!
  • MissDenise1952
    MissDenise1952 Posts: 41 Member
    Hi Leon, I saw your intro when I came here to make one for myself. I think Austin must be a great place, and wanted to say hello. I am 66 and very active, but I figure if I am going to meet some other people that are doing the same, this will be the best place to start. I want to add I am not trying to rob the cradle, lol;) In fact I am a retired lady looking for some gals my age, or not, that want to do some domestic travel/meetup type things.

Best wishes on your new goals, and hoping the same for me. I don't have a lot of weight to lose but definitely can use some toning up. I love working with my weights (just dumbells and weight bench), and walking is my fave cardio.