Too lonely doing this alone, lol!

MissDenise1952
MissDenise1952 Posts: 41 Member
edited February 2019 in Introduce Yourself
and I live in a "very" small town, hard to find, or meet people that live active lifestyles. So I'm here to meet some folks, and maybe even some other gals that are free to travel a bit, possibly retired as well. That doesn't mean I don't want to meet, help, and be helped by others doing the fitness/nutrition thing:)

I finally wrote out my profile, where I am at today anyway, and I do have some weight goals, and even more "shaping up" goals with my weight-training. I love a lot of activities, dancing being one of my fave. I am even thinking of moving to a larger city so I can go out country-dancing once in awhile. I love to kayak, walk/hike, bike, love to cook, and really like to eat, LOL!!

I'll be around, so hoping to meet some of you:)

Replies

• barrowml
    barrowml Posts: 11 Member
    Welcome!!!!
  • Welcome!
  • hungreeteacher17
    hungreeteacher17 Posts: 135 Member
    Hello! It definitely helps to have friends, even if you only check in with them on the computer, it makes a difference. I have been off and on MFP for years and whenever I have friends checking in on me I am more successful.
  • granitepeak1981
    granitepeak1981 Posts: 148 Member
    Hi there, welcome. Was on here before. Working hard to get myself back in the grove.
  • MissDenise1952
    Hi all, and thanks so much for the welcomes!! I've been here a few times myself since 2009 I think I first joined. But I just haven't been consistent. I think it's today that counts most, and we're all here working at it;) 6noqyr9p54wh.png

• MissDenise1952
    woa, shoulda trimmed that down a bit, along with some other stuff :D